The body language guy analyzing Britney and Sam

18 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I don't understand why Sam lovers just can't stand anybody questioning his motives. Don't you find it weird that he is the one person that was aloud to stick around? Isn't it odd that he never tried to look at how to end this conservatorship? And let's not forget how he was in support of "me time :)". Anyways, can't wait till the mods lock this thread because it criticises their prince.

Yeah, I had slayer give me a warning for suggesting Sam was a clout chaser who calls the paps on himself. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

I'm not rooting against them, I'm actually OK just keeping my opinions about their relationship to myself- whatever happens, happens and I would love to be wrong about sam. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

This is so exhausting, no wonder Britney wants nothing to do with the rest of the world… :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Who would want their partner’s behavior analysed by some random guy on YouTube?

Just let her live, and if their relationship doesn’t work, she’ll have to deal with it, as we all do at some point. 

That’s living life by making choices and mistakes and she’s been guarded enough already 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4