Taylor Swift surprise drops "Wildest Dream (Taylor's Version)"

Invitation

I think Taylor is SO infuriating... But I actually own "1989", that album is flawless. And omg, this sounds INCREDIBLE. Like, if I were a fan of hers and heard she was re-releasing all her albums I would go cry in a corner, but the quality and care with which she's doing it... I'm impressed, and I guess I wouldn't mind "changing" versions after all. I never heard her previous albums nor I'm very familiar with her more recent ones, but now I have one to compare with, and by this my gawd, it sounds amazing...

• Love 1

I have a question though, that I've never seen mentioned anywhere: How is she choosing the ORDER in which she's releasing the albums? Like, if you're a swiftie, do you already know the order and why, or can you predict how it's going to be based on any information, or do you know what album is next at the same time as the GP??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block