I hate this vma 2007 performance

Lou

On 9/17/2021 at 2:22 AM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

JT is soooo hot…he was literally my ***ual awakening in the 2000s omg BYE :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::wontcry_tears_crying_sad::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

MAN OMFG AND THE FACT THAT HE STILL CAN GET IT 

I really cant figure out how some people find him attractive. On those pics he looks outright trailer trash. 

I like the performance tho. Rihanna also did well on VMA 07 but still Britney, ***** was the most iconic. 

I always found it really weird that the vmas 2007 had tables and stuff it just all looked so strange and different that year. Usually they just sit in their chairs 

22 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is my first time seeing a performance from the 2007 VMAs that wasn’t Britney, and it’s very weird seeing the stage/tables I’ve associated with Britney’s performance for 14 years being used for another performance :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

On 9/16/2021 at 7:29 PM, Lou said:

I remember feeling so jealous about this being so perfect. The way that Justin danced was amazing and those three where on top of the world in 2007.

I remember feeling so angry about Britneys performance.. WELL I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID

14 YEARS LATER GIMME MORE 2007 PERFORMANCE IS ICONIC AS ****! And Justin is old and nobody remembers Nelly or Timberland

Just had to get that of my chest. My therapist told me to post this :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Wow the things you discuss with your therapist :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
On 9/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, Lou said:

I remember feeling so jealous about this being so perfect. The way that Justin danced was amazing and those three where on top of the world in 2007.

I remember feeling so angry about Britneys performance.. WELL I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID

14 YEARS LATER GIMME MORE 2007 PERFORMANCE IS ICONIC AS ****! And Justin is old and nobody remembers Nelly or Timberland

Just had to get that of my chest. My therapist told me to post this :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

I'm in need of a therapist and yours sounds amazing. DM me their info :wink_britney_everytime_white::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block