why is the ITZ cover so perfect?

Lou

1 hour ago, Lou said:

i really think ITZ is Britney's Ray of Light

And talking about that, those to covers are similar omg!!!

R-74027-1504296218-8697.jpeg.jpg

I would say more like Erotica, both blue covers and overly ***ual, avant garde sound which aged well in time with controversial tours with an immense backlash ahead of their time. Literally, if you play both the Girlie show or the blonde ambition tour or the onyx hotel tour, at the time they were racy and too much of s** but compared to what we see today, it totally normal :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

f82852bf96e79a165230a059400fb14b.gif erotica.jpg?itok=6DNpAm0g

• Love 4

I remember buying this album when it came out, unfortunately it had 3 weeks waiting in my country due to heavy demand first off the cover of it is very captivating makes you want to buy the album + I feel Britney always wanted to head into the direction of adult contemporary pop not even a single song has aged in this album and it's a 2003 album for crying out loud! 

MATM video is prime Britney = her appeal + her dancing! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

E_Rt_qxXsAE4mVu?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Love 3
13 hours ago, G-unit said:

It’s simple, classy, and she’s effortlessly eye-effing the camera.  And the blue just gives off a vibe of ***uality somehow that completely encompasses the album.  Everything about ITZ is flawless.

You got that right ITZ is flawless. The cover, the whole concept and artwork, the Onyx hotel concept, everything