why is the ITZ cover so perfect?

Lou

3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So much nostalgia for this 💖 I just had to buy the album the first day it came out and I swear I listened to it 10 times that day alone.

me too!! and i fell from the stairs lol it almost broken before open it :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Omg this.

I love this album cover. It genuinely has aged so well. What makes it perfect and timeless is the simplicity of it. It’s truly Britney coming into her own. It’s blue, it’s pure, it has so many layers and all you can see is this one person. The title is perfect, shes let go of all  inhibitions. She’s in her zone and embraced herself for who she is, regardless of what people said or which artists were trying to outdo her. When you look at the cover, from whichever angle, her eyes follow you. She’s vulnerable, she’s ***ually liberated, shes barely wearing any makeup. It’s just her and she’s absolutely confident about it. It’s perfect because she’s able to convey all of this compelling emotion without having to say a word or try super hard with a big flash of a cover. 

Spoiler

It’s also cool and faded 

In the zone is my album for real 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

I love this album cover. It genuinely has aged so well. What makes it perfect and timeless is the simplicity of it. It’s truly Britney coming into her own. It’s blue, it’s pure, it has so many layers and all you can see is this one person. The title is perfect, shes let go of all  inhibitions. She’s in her zone. When you look at the cover, from whichever angle, her eyes follow you. She’s vulnerable, she’s ***ually liberated, shes barely wearing any makeup. It’s just her and she’s absolutely confident about it. 

Yasssss

• Love 2