Cardi B could be cast in "The Bodyguard" remake

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

1) Normani has nothing to do with this.  We're talking about RAPPERS :)

2) So now you don't consider Doja a rapper with her 66 million monthly streams? You = :clown_meme__makeup_green:

3) Cardi has 37 million monthly streams with one album.  Nicki has 38 million monthly streams with FOUR albums and 1900 features :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: The way you just played yourself. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You and Nicki can scream she's the Queen of Rap but you all just end up looking like this:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You bore fest of a human, I am talking about what I want when I want and with who I want. I just give your two minutes of fame in Exhale because I’m a nice person. I like to feed the pigeons! :emma:

Normani will never happen. She released Wild Side ft. The ******** because she thought her career will take off. Look how it ended! Whole Lotta Money a casual cute remix outselling it. Poor Normani, always in the shadow of Camila Cabello! :roxxy:

If I were you, I would log off and delete my account. NICKI OUTSELLING THE ******** IN THE STREAMING ERA! 15+ years in her career and she’s outselling an illiterate bird who signed a 360 deal! :emma:

Also, how do you sleep at night knowing she **** and drugged men? :emma: 
Your two minutes of fame have ended. I’m waiting you on that Nicki thread, let’s create the even more buzz because all of Nicki’s albums are charting right now! :roxxy: 
Clown **** 

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

You bore fest of a human, I am talking about what I want when I want and with who I want. I just give your two minutes of fame in Exhale because I’m a nice person. I like to feed the pigeons! :emma:

Normani will never happen. She released Wild Side ft. The ******** because she thought her career will take off. Look how it ended! Whole Lotta Money a casual cute remix outselling it. Poor Normani, always in the shadow of Camila Cabello! :roxxy:

If I were you, I would log off and delete my account. NICKI OUTSELLING THE ******** IN THE STREAMING ERA! 15+ years in her career and she’s outselling an illiterate bird who signed a 360 deal! :emma:

Also, how do you sleep at night knowing she **** and drugged men? :emma: 
Your two minutes of fame have ended. I’m waiting you on that Nicki thread, let’s create the even more buzz because all of Nicki’s albums are charting right now! :roxxy: 
Clown **** 

So let me get this right. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: You know Nicki Minaj can't stand next to the other female rappers, so you're going after Normani (an R&B singer who doesn't even have an album but stans Nicki)? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: IDK what's more embarassing.  THAT, or the fact that your queen made a fool of herself on the world stage talking about her cousins friends balls that swelled up like balloons because of "the vaccine" :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: You barbz started losing your minds in 2017/18, and now that it's multiple female rappers on the charts you all have resorted to swelling up balls and turning against the last few supporters you all have.  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

So let me get this right. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_: You know Nicki Minaj can't stand next to the other female rappers, so you're going after Normani (an R&B singer who doesn't even have an album but stans Nicki)? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: IDK what's more embarassing.  THAT, or the fact that your queen made a fool of herself on the world stage talking about her cousins friends balls that swelled up like balloons because of "the vaccine" :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: You barbz started losing your minds in 2017/18, and now that it's multiple female rappers on the charts you all have resorted to swelling up balls and turning against the last few supporters you all have.  :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Several articles painted this as a calculated distraction from her husband's FBI case where he could spend 10 years in prison..

So could Nicki, if they found out that she did pay and harass Jennifer Hough to change her story and drop the charges and case. 

Who Knew the me too era would be her downfall. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block