Fame is a B***h daily patreon show 9/16

AJ had a lot to say about Britney on today's show. He doesn't trust Sam. Believes he's team Con. He's not sure how he came into the country. Says if he truly loves her he should be more focused on getting her into therapy than a wedding. Believes her dad and sister will do time for embezzlement. Says his source will give him more information about how much Jamie-Lynn stole from her. He believes Britney will be free by her birthday but says she needs a better support system around her. 

9 minutes ago, SpaceFunk said:

AJ had a lot to say about Britney on today's show. He doesn't trust Sam. Believes he's team Con. He's not sure how he came into the country. Says if he truly loves her he should be more focused on getting her into therapy than a wedding. Believes her dad and sister will do time for embezzlement. Says his source will give him more information about how much Jamie-Lynn stole from her. He believes Britney will be free by her birthday but says she needs a better support system around her. 

I agree with all the above points about Sam except questioning how he came into the country. He is a legal immigrant regardless of how his personality is. :gunney:

He also criticizes Britney's shorts and red hair, I just can't :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Is he a Trumpster?  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1