Shakira announces NFT digital artwork project 'La Caldera Collection'. Drops on September 21st

PokemonSpears

6 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Ok, so if I understand this correctly in this case I can just screenshot this picture in good quality and save it on my PC/phone for free, or I can buy it for e.g. 1000$ and the only difference is that somewhere in its coding, there will be a special code to say it is one of the originally created pictures? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

well, this sounds like it's gonna be some sort  of video/animation, but still, pretty much yeah :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 517113 said:

Respectfully...does this mean she is now irrelevant?

well, that depends on your definition of irrelevant.

I think it just means she's trying new stuff, or maybe there's just some juicy deal behind the scenes, because it's a collaborator with some digital artist, so maybe she was asked to do this, idk.

Her last single didn't do that well, but it's just because it's so so. But one "flop" single doesn't turn someone irrelevant, she is supposed to release more stuff before the new album drops next year, and I suppose this NFT thing is independent of that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block