Twitter user: ''I’m also a victim of same judge and same court as Britney Spears''

I get what they are saying but the tone offends me. I guess because I've had extensive conversations with people in my real life who dare to call me a crazy obsessed fan. I made an effort to explain how much bigger this is than just her and she is blessed to have millions of fans who have cried out for her and you see even with that we are barley making strides. I know she said the majority but I just think instead of using the blame game use this opportunity and our voice to help us help you.  I will continue to do my part because I think conservatorship abuse is horrible and really sad thats its gone under the radar for so long. 

We can only help each other at this point. At the end having their stories pushed to the front will help our case for Britney because we can show a pattern in the courts.

And having Britney be the face will help them expose this to the general public. I sympathize for them but it just rubbed me the wrong way. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

there's only so much we can do. we're not an actual organization fighting the conservatorship system. this movement made an incredible amount of noise, reforms are happening (whether they're actually useful idk). I think once Britney is free even more things will change. but at the end of the day we don't have the resources to actually free somebody. what we can do though, is have people in the movement. who can do something, lawyers etc, look at their cases. it will take a lot of time before the entire conservatorship system falls, if it ever does. making lots of noise on social media alone won't make it happen, unfortunately.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's the same thing we talk about with Amanda's case.

It took all these years for Britney to even get some hope, of course any other case will seem overlooked, but that's something that is slowly changing after Britney's case.

I understand the frustration, but they kinda make it sound as if Britney didn't deserve this support, or as if her case wasn't bad enough, or as if shedding light on Britney's case isn't helping others at all, when in fact some reforms have started to occur, even if they're still not enough. 

This is just the beginning of a revolution for the entire conservatorship system. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's the same thing we talk about with Amanda's case.

It took all these years for Britney to even get some hope, of course any other case will seem overlooked, but that's something that is slowly changing after Britney's case.

I understand the frustration, but they kinda make it sound as if Britney didn't deserve this support, or as if her case wasn't bad enough, or as if shedding light on Britney's case isn't helping others at all, when in fact some reforms have started to occur, even if they're still not enough. 

This is just the beginning of a revolution for the entire conservatorship system. 

yeah I don't like how they're essentially saying Britney isn't as bad because she's a celebrity and can "afford" an attorney. as if she hadn't been blocked from that despite her money for over a decade. it's guilt tripping and I can understand because they all are suffering. but Britney's case helped achieve changes. and yeah sure maybe it sucks it took that for something to finally happen. but for the entire system to be changed it needs exactly that. most people weren't even aware conservatorships existed or that they're being abused in this way.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, dritney said:

There’s nothing lucky about Britney’s situation. She had as much money as she did and this still happened to her for over a decade.

Britney’s case is bringing about meaningful change not just for her, but many others in a similar position. I have a feeling Britney will make this a cause after she’s free and us fans should continue to raise awareness for others.

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

you didn’t understand what I said

2 hours ago, dritney said:

There’s nothing lucky about Britney’s situation. She had as much money as she did and this still happened to her for over a decade.

Britney’s case is bringing about meaningful change not just for her, but many others in a similar position. I have a feeling Britney will make this a cause after she’s free and us fans should continue to raise awareness for others.

THIS!

plus it seems she could hire her own lawyer so Britney was in worse situation cause she wasn’t able for 13+ years!