Arrange These In Order of Importance (Dating)

Hello friends :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I found this on Twitter and I'm curious about Exhale users' opinion :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Arrange these in order of importance:

1. Pen s size
  2. Money
  3. Looks
  4. Loyalty
  5. Personality

My list:

3 - this is very important as this is the first thing we see and what attracts us to other people.

5 - obviously, good personality is important as hell.

4 - this is extremely important to me but there are some things that are more important.

2 - that'd be just nice to see this other person being successful with money, obviously I could fall in love with someone that isn't the wealthiest so this isn't important at all.

1 - not really into bottoming but good for him if he has a big one :emma:

Curious about your opinion! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

gay-couple2.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block