Thoughts on Lil Nas X?

9 hours ago, MeNowAlways said:

I love the fact that he lives his life unapologetically. 
He literally does, not, care, what anyone thinks and I believe he is opening doors for queer people in a big way. 
Unfortunately, the music doesn’t live up to all this. 
I want to love the music I really do, but I just find it very uninspiring and unoriginal. 

It’s just the debut! I haven’t heard it yet but we will never know what he’ll bring next. I’m not saying baby one more time is comparable in terms of success, but in general even that wasn’t Britney’s most involved or favourite album. Debut albums in general are just the starting point so maybe it will change w the sophomore record or subsequent singles! He’s very cool to me 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Tbh Call me by your name I thought it was a great video but I also thought he was using his *******uality as a way to sell it. And yeah it did work and we shouldn’t blame him for exploiting it either… we see many women show off their bodies so why can’t he do the same?

also Sun Goes Down his second single struck a cord with me especially the struggles all of us gay people go thru, hiding our true self and bullying thinking that gay thoughts are gonna send you to hell etc etc. kudos for Lil Nas for bringing awareness to that

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block