Ed Sheeran criticizes us Award shows and says European award shows are more fun..

Ed Sheeran revealed he's not a fan of American award shows. 

On his own experience.

Everybody resents one another and hates each other, and the parties are worse divides between entourages, and influencers and Champagne instead of his favorite beverage a good old beer.

In Europe it's just a party, an excuse to get drunk and have a fun night out and celebrate the industry.  

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

@BUWYGF

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Matthew502 said:

Britney is American… thanks 🙄

For now, I kinda believe she'll move to Europe when she's free. Her kids are teens and I honestly believe they really don't have that personal connection to her as a parent the way they do with Kevin. 

It's sad but it's true, she's mom to them, but not in the way as it should have been

She had them stolen from her before both were 5, so there's very little important bonding that happened to form the parent and child bond needed to establish the relationship. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block