What do you guys do when you’re sad and want to feel better?

rik

Do you like to talk about it with people around you that you trust? Family, friends if you are so lucky to be able to express your feelings openly

Do you like eating cookie dough ice cream? 

Do you like to journal or write poetry, songs, or creatively? 

if you have access to a shower or bathtub, do you like to take baths to destress? 

sleeping in a little longer or taking naps to recharge? 

Do you enjoy reading; Going for walks? 

what are things that make you feel better! :) 

56 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

I usually eat a chocolate bar or some candy and take a hot shower. It makes me feel a lot better instantly.  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I love chocolate and I do enjoy taking baths when I can! What is your favourite chocolate bar? Personally I love Hershey’s and Aero. Bueno, Aero, and Caramilk are honorary mentions. 

But if there are no sweets in the fridge and I feel lazy to go to the supermarket and even lazier to have a shower then I just lie in my bed and cry :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Omg me———:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Not that you deserve to be out of energy or to go in your bed and cry (me sitting in bed for hours and going on my phone for an average of 13 hours a day apparently- then again I don’t have a laptop). I really recommend taking vitamin C or having orange juice to be more awake or alert. I personally get my energy from orange juice when it’s bought in my house (I am a juice junkie though, and tend to drink it all) 

apparently there are “calming candles” that you can buy. Lavender is apparently also good for anxiety so I wonder if it would help make people happier in candle form!

True story :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

LOL :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: here if u wanna chat! 

This is a great topic :)

🤍 :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: thank you so much

So a couple of days ago, I met this Arab guy (I’m Persian) that’s practically my twin but darker and more  muscular. We instantly clicked and asked me out to the Lake to go for a hike. He was literally divulging deep seated information about himself and his coming out story in a strict Muslim household. I felt like we shared very similar values and it felt great knowing we could relate to relatively the same upbringing. It gets dark and we end up making out hardcore against his car and he grabs my *** and lifts me up on top of his car. It got really heated until a car in headlights from a distance interrupts us. We’re in his car, him driving me back home and as he grabs my hand proceeds to tell me that he was waiting all night to hold my hand. Then he makes me rest my hand in his lap. As I get home, right in the parking lot, he tells me he’s going to delete Grindr and wants to only see me for the rest of the week. Tells me it’s so refreshing to go out for a walk on a first date.

The next day we meet up for bowling. Again we’re talking non stop about deep personal things. I feel like I’ve found the one. He takes me out to dinner outside this candle lit restaurant by the patio with heat lamps all around. Again, our mental rapport is out of this world and time just seems to fly by. He keeps telling me that his neck hurts and he won’t be able to see his chiropractor till tomorrow. I offer to give him a massage on my way back home. He comes to my suite. Introduces himself to my roommate as they look at us wide eyed. He plops himself on my bed and begins to strip down to his silky blue briefs (he has the most incredible Kardashian ***). I’m on top oiling his body with my lava lamp to the side while I’m playing relaxing spa music to set such a romantic ambiance. He seems to be half conscious and eventually pulls me in and makes out with my hardcore. One thing leads to another and we rip each other’s clothes off and I’m eventually deep throating him against my bed and he *********s all over my face (leaving me with pink eye). Afterwards I ask if he wants to watch a movie. He hesitates. He asks if I want him to? I say, yes unless he wants to leave. He watched for 20 min before claiming he was going to pass out and prefers his own bed. I start to feel things are becoming weird until he asks me to walk him out. That made me feel better. 

The next morning I tell him that my mom finally did his Astrology birth chart (he said before it was so sweet of her and he was curious to know) and that I probably can check our compatibility charts. He then texts me back and says, you are really a great guy but I’m getting more of a friendship vibe than anything else. I was gutted. So here I’m like, so are we still going out for Indian later like we planned and then to the Drive In Theatre that I already paid for? He says, need to clear my head for today but let’s do it later this weekend. I’m like ….. ok??????? I don’t hear from him until the next day when he asks how is my weekend? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Things are so ******* awkward. Why is this guy still texting me and wanting to go out if he wants to remain friends. Today he was radio silent until he asks me how was my day has been? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Anyway … I was going to my revenge body by not eating anything but then I was like **** it cause I was feeling a bit depressed and right now I’m at my schools cafeteria all-you-can-eat ramming down burgers, pizza, cake, chocolate, ice cream, pasta, a tank of ginger ale, tuna sandwich and I feel ******* fabulous bishes :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Rik said:

I love chocolate and I do enjoy taking baths when I can! What is your favourite chocolate bar? Personally I love Hershey’s and Aero. Bueno, Aero, and Caramilk are honorary mentions. 

Omg me———:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Not that you deserve to be out of energy or to go in your bed and cry (me sitting in bed for hours and going on my phone for an average of 13 hours a day apparently- then again I don’t have a laptop). I really recommend taking vitamin C or having orange juice to be more awake or alert. I personally get my energy from orange juice when it’s bought in my house (I am a juice junkie though, and tend to drink it all) 

apparently there are “calming candles” that you can buy. Lavender is apparently also good for anxiety so I wonder if it would help make people happier in candle form!

LOL :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: here if u wanna chat! 

🤍 :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: thank you so much

I love all kinds of chocolate (Snickers, Kinder bueno, Kit kat, Twix and pretty much all). I also love the ones you mentioned :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I bought a diffuser and I am using some essential oils like lavender, mint and others and it does help anxiety and actually scents make person calm therefore peaceful and happy. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

I love juices as well. But I never feel thirsty so I rarely drink water let alone a juice lol. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Sending you hugs and kisses :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

- Taking hot showers with my favourite shower gels and shower creams with music

- Lighting up candles and spraying on fragrances (Britney's or Mariah's mostly)

- Baking cakes, cookies or pie and decorating

- Cleaning, re-arranging stuff

- Watching interviews or TV shows

- Going shopping for cosmetic creams, shampoos and useless cosmetics in nice packagings

• Love 3
17 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So a couple of days ago, I met this Arab guy (I’m Persian) that’s practically my twin but darker and more  muscular. We instantly clicked and asked me out to the Lake to go for a hike. He was literally divulging deep seated information about himself and his coming out story in a strict Muslim household. I felt like we shared very similar values and it felt great knowing we could relate to relatively the same upbringing. It gets dark and we end up making out hardcore against his car and he grabs my *** and lifts me up on top of his car. It got really heated until a car in headlights from a distance interrupts us. We’re in his car, him driving me back home and as he grabs my hand proceeds to tell me that he was waiting all night to hold my hand. Then he makes me rest my hand in his lap. As I get home, right in the parking lot, he tells me he’s going to delete Grindr and wants to only see me for the rest of the week. Tells me it’s so refreshing to go out for a walk on a first date.

The next day we meet up for bowling. Again we’re talking non stop about deep personal things. I feel like I’ve found the one. He takes me out to dinner outside this candle lit restaurant by the patio with heat lamps all around. Again, our mental rapport is out of this world and time just seems to fly by. He keeps telling me that his neck hurts and he won’t be able to see his chiropractor till tomorrow. I offer to give him a massage on my way back home. He comes to my suite. Introduces himself to my roommate as they look at us wide eyed. He plops himself on my bed and begins to strip down to his silky blue briefs (he has the most incredible Kardashian ***). I’m on top oiling his body with my lava lamp to the side while I’m playing relaxing spa music to set such a romantic ambiance. He seems to be half conscious and eventually pulls me in and makes out with my hardcore. One thing leads to another and we rip each other’s clothes off and I’m eventually deep throating him against my bed and he *********s all over my face (leaving me with pink eye). Afterwards I ask if he wants to watch a movie. He hesitates. He asks if I want him to? I say, yes unless he wants to leave. He watched for 20 min before claiming he was going to pass out and prefers his own bed. I start to feel things are becoming weird until he asks me to walk him out. That made me feel better. 

The next morning I tell him that my mom finally did his Astrology birth chart (he said before it was so sweet of her and he was curious to know) and that I probably can check our compatibility charts. He then texts me back and says, you are really a great guy but I’m getting more of a friendship vibe than anything else. I was gutted. So here I’m like, so are we still going out for Indian later like we planned and then to the Drive In Theatre that I already paid for? He says, need to clear my head for today but let’s do it later this weekend. I’m like ….. ok??????? I don’t hear from him until the next day when he asks how is my weekend? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Things are so ******* awkward. Why is this guy still texting me and wanting to go out if he wants to remain friends. Today he was radio silent until he asks me how was my day has been? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Anyway … I was going to my revenge body by not eating anything but then I was like **** it cause I was feeling a bit depressed and right now I’m at my schools cafeteria all-you-can-eat ramming down burgers, pizza, cake, chocolate, ice cream, pasta, a tank of ginger ale, tuna sandwich and I feel ******* fabulous bishes :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food: :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

What an idiot he is

I don't even know how to deep-throat tho :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BoyDeChanel said:

What an idiot he is

I don't even know how to deep-throat tho :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Yeah … cause I’m a great catch?

I was developing feelings for him. I just assumed he was too since he was being so affectionate. Anyway, I’m just going to take it slow and if he tries anything, I’m going to tell him that I’m forming feelings for him and unless he wants to be my boyfriend, let’s keep this strictly platonic. 

He mostly does the work. Rams his **** down your throat… just provide enough air space in your throat. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yeah … cause I’m a great catch?

I was developing feelings for him. I just assumed he was too since he was being so affectionate. Anyway, I’m just going to take it slow and if he tries anything, I’m going to tell him that I’m forming feelings for him and unless he wants to be my boyfriend, let’s keep this strictly platonic. 

He mostly does the work. Rams his **** down your throat… just provide enough air space in your throat. 

All men are idiots :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

As for the other thing, I'm so afraid I'n going to scratch it with my teeth that it kills the fun of it :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block