SHOULD I RETIRE MY SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN ERA?

DignifiedLove

Should DIGNIFIEDLEGEND RETIRE HA SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN ERA?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 4:17 AM, Henry M. Torres said:

Yes, you are one of the meanest people here + your music taste is... well... very questionable :emma::roxxy:

Where does that anger come from? :emma:

Maybe it's time to become queen of Exhalers' hearts? :roxxy::emma:

And work on your music taste :roxxy:

you ruined our Christmas w this post :emma: :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:…. Plz put some respect on successia aguiLEGEND aka dignified love’s name…..

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/5/2021 at 6:34 PM, SlayOut said:

Has @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN retired officially? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Yes :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

GOOD 

spacer.png

It was a scary era for ha. Most people feared that she was on the brink of collapsing into utter obscurity and irrelevance. The concerns reached the zenith, when one of the era's biggest sponsors @Blackout2006 decided to take a hiatus after leaving the EXHALE label, leaving the former-DignifedLove user on a sinking boat of constant flop threads, critical pan, lack of sales, being snubbed back and forth in the Exhale awards, his 10 year anniversary thread only get 15 replies or something (kii), his only notifications being from the activity of people he follows, and was very close to losing his lucrative contract with Exhale. 

Finally, at the right time, he left this era in the same dust that he picked it up, and started a new era of success, and flourishing. This era could have potentially taken away another Exhale icon from us. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3
On 9/15/2021 at 1:07 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Should I swiftly transition into my new era or continue to stay in my SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN era? Discuss!hottie8vvum3.gif

I just realised you were Successica...I love Lana, but you stanning JSimp gave me life and made me feel seen and heard. Your voice matters. If you didn't speak up for Jessica Simpson, than how could I speak up for myself?! When it came to Jessica, you empowered me to say things I should have said. This whole time i was wondering "Where You Are" featuring Nick Lachey and now I know you have abandoned the JSimp Nation. spacer.png

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block