Britney's ex Jason Alexander pretends to be still friends with her and to call her live...

Louis-j

8 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Britney's circle is so small, people around her either signed NDA's or they participated in the conservatorship.

The media is dry, they have no one to interview so they keep interviewing the same people that were only connected to her years ago and that have nothing lose, aka this **** addict. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Exactly I mean who are they going to interview next, reg, her ex-boyfriend? 😂 they really are desperate 

• Haha 1

This is just my opinion, and what I think: But he reaaaaally need to let Britney go. She wasn't that into you..
My 2 cents is they were drunk and just did it for fun. No way she loved him, she probably thought they could just get a divorce, or thought it didn't count or whatever (rumors say she didn't believe it was real wedding license). But he make it sound like some Romeo and Juliet ****, the one that got away and vice versa.

Whats worse, is the fans who believes him, and hate Team Con for taking her away from Jason. We can hate Colon Spears for many things, but this is one of the times I think Britney is like, Jason who?? 
He last saw her that night, she didn't talk to him in the years after, even though no one would interfere.. 

• Haha 2
On 9/16/2021 at 11:39 PM, Louis-j said:

He's a Trump supporter as well. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

****, *****, Trump, nice resume. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Britney Spears' ex-husband Jason Alexander attends pro-Trump protest |  Metro News

Can I just say one thing tho..... 

🍆🍆🍆

You just know what Britney's interest was.... You can just tell.. Amiright?? :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: