Britney's ex Jason Alexander pretends to be still friends with her and to call her live...

7 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Jason-Alexander.jpg

Why isn't he doing **** yet? This photo looks straight out of an Lucas Entertainment photo serie.

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Nice body, nice hair, cute puppy dog eyes but I bet when he opens his mouth…. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
23 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

I can't tell if he genuinely thinks he's in touch with Britney or he's just trolling us. Either way, he's totally obsessed with her and not well. 

Who knows. It's nasty to say but he is obviously not all there and is heavy drug addict.

Plus he was always a clout chaser.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Sambritney said:

This is sad… and I don’t understand why they keep asking him about her? 

Britney's circle is so small, people around her either signed NDA's or they participated in the conservatorship.

The media is dry, they have no one to interview so they keep interviewing the same people that were only connected to her years ago and that have nothing lose, aka this drug addict. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 1