I Feel Like The World is Gleefully Avoiding Responsibility For What THEY Did to Britney

Kletus

So the conservatorship needs to end and Colon and the clan need to see the inside of a jail cell. But the world is gleefully getting off free with no punishment for how they treated Britney and what it resulted in. Colon is responsible for what he did to Britney after the fact, the general population (and the horrible media) is responsible for how they abused her into getting into that situation to begin with. Now they say, “wow that was wrong what we did,” like that makes it somehow better. But it’s like going to your high school reunion and the class bully says, “wow I sure was mean to you,” then laughs and walks away. It’s not right. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Of course the Califirnia Court System, media and a lot of the public contribute to this

They helped with the problem and they have to deal with it, and it is not something that can be swept under the rug

I just feel like they’re going to get away with it since they’re all “Free Britney” now. But they’re the ones that abused her. I hate people so much. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Also some Britney “fans” need to be held accountable, does any one remember how exhale was before 2017??? Constantly calling anyone who enjoyed anything post blackout “britards”??? So much hate towards her, and lots of those individuals are still here all the sudden being on her side.

• Like 2

Cause you can't tell me it won't happen again. We're with you now when you're becoming "free", you just wait til you start ******* up and we'll be flying around like vultures again. I don't know if there's a place where Britney can get REAL privacy but I hope she tries her best to get the hell away from as many vultures as humanly possibly. And IF she continues her career, I truly hope she kept a list of media sources that flip flop on her. Avoid them like the plague.