Octavia Spencer apologizes to Britney and Sam for prenup comment, Sam responds

Slayer

14 hours ago, brucewayne said:

if pre-nup wasn't the first thing you thought of (after you stopped laughing)  , when you heard about the "laughable engagement".  I am stunned , truthfully. Monday night , every time her name was mentioned , people shook their head "no". You could  not find one celeb , that was in favor of the engagement , when the camera's were off

I've heard from Britney fans

That Anna put Britney on  the cover of Vogue and to this day, it's the lowest selling cover to date. 

And anna has hated Britney since then, but that's fan talk. But I believe it, cos Britney fans are not into avant garde fashion that they cant afford 

3 hours ago, Goten21 said:

Giving well-intended  *advice* is obviously different from actually *stripping someone of their fundamental rights*. What a strawman argument 

How can one give well intended advice without knowing the details of the situation? 

We don't know a single thing about the engagement. It's super hypocrite of us to give her "advice". 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I've heard from Britney fans

That Anna put Britney on  the cover of Vogue and to this day, it's the lowest selling cover to date. 

And anna has hated Britney since then, but that's fan talk. But I believe it, cos Britney fans are not into avant garde fashion that they cant afford 

It was a bad timing.

And disappointing cover.

3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

How can one give well intended advice without knowing the details of the situation? 

We don't know a single thing about the engagement. It's super hypocrite of us to give her "advice". 

That’s like saying someone who smokes w**d shouldn’t tell someone not to do heroine. There’s a difference 💀

On 9/15/2021 at 3:24 PM, Easy There said:

So Sam had no issues with this. And is honored to have a convo with a legend like this.

Yet his friend Maxi spent all day yesterday bullying Octavia on social media as if she killed someone. Maxi was melting down all day yesterday. It was embarrassing 

Maxi reminds me of another make up artist we’re all familiar with

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...