Octavia Spencer apologizes to Britney and Sam for prenup comment, Sam responds

It also insinuated that people think the relationship is doomed to fail which is obviously rude when sharing your engagement news. Might as well say, "cool now prepare for the divorce because money is all he wants from you." I get that Octavia was joking but with Britney deactivating her account right after, I wouldn't be surprised if the comments bothered her a bit. 

32 minutes ago, brucewayne said:

if pre-nup wasn't the first thing you thought of (after you stopped laughing)  , when you heard about the "laughable engagement".  I am stunned , truthfully. Monday night , every time her name was mentioned , people shook their head "no". You could  not find one celeb , that was in favor of the engagement , when the camera's were off

Meme Think GIF

• Love 1

Not sure why the same energy wasn’t given towards all the countless blue check marks and influencers (but I can take a guess….) who have made super rude and incentive comments about Britney throughout this whole thing.

Maxis comments and actions were totally over the top, disgusting and unnecessary. Let’s hope Sam asks his BFF to apologize to Octavia.  

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

A lot of us are hypocrites.

We want Britney to be free and to make her own decisions yet....a LOT of FreeBritney supporters were telling Britney to get a prenup. Hypocrite.

Let her live her life for once geez. Let her make 'mistakes' if she wants to.

Giving well-intended  *advice* is obviously different from actually *stripping someone of their fundamental rights*. What a strawman argument 

🤣🤣🤣🤣lol

she just knows how to excuse not to be wrath! she just needed to put her nose where it wasn't like a lot! and JamieLynn who like his comment about the marriage contract! once again it's pathetic and she too needs to put her nose up where it shouldn't be.

Britney was absolutely right to have withdrawn from the networks a bit because she would have had many and many comments from the jealous and the frustrated!!!

those who still think she's crazy those who think it's fake those who think it's a bogus marriage those who think Sam is there out of interest

**** you😁

• Exhale+
9 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I never thought she wouldn't get a pre nup. She even got one with Kevin Federline...

whoever is worried about this is honestly stupid... She can't enjoy anything and people are rude as hell. She needs to block folks out and enjoy her happiness. People are so selfish with her.. 

To be fair she only got a prenuptial with Kevin thanks to her management team and family going in absolute panic mood. She had no intentions of signing one.

• Like 1