Octavia Spencer apologizes to Britney and Sam for prenup comment, Sam responds

Slayer

• Content Curators
28 minutes ago, Easy There said:

So Sam had no issues with this. And is honored to have a convo with a legend like this.

Yet his friend Maxi spent all day yesterday bullying Octavia on social media as if she killed someone. Maxi was melting down all day yesterday. It was embarrassing 

Ew who the f does this person think they are?

Yes Octavia's comment was not tasteful, and she apologized, but this person and some people in this fanbase need to get out more if they don't know who Oscar winner Octavia Spencer is. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Good, it's super rude to flood her comments with 'pre-nup' like she's an idiot.

Imagine getting engaged and instead of people congratulating you, you see stupid comments.

Very good of her to publicly apologise as well as privately!

Imagine doing ANYTHING as Britney Spears… every post she’s ever made is flooded with negativity. Including from “fans” since 2008 everything she’s done has been scrutinized even in these forums lol

52 minutes ago, Easy There said:

So Sam had no issues with this. And is honored to have a convo with a legend like this.

Yet his friend Maxi spent all day yesterday bullying Octavia on social media as if she killed someone. Maxi was melting down all day yesterday. It was embarrassing 

Maxi is gross.  Boasting about it as if they were the one who got Octavia to apologize.  Two wrongs don’t make a right.  Their hashtag to cancel Octavia went far too.  What a success!    :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Ewww wtf, I thought Octavia’s comment was rude as fk but Maxi is so gross writing all this, what the hell. I really don’t trust anything they say tbh.

• Like 1

She made a joke about something on EVERYONES minds. Lets be real. Theres nothing wrong with being protective over Britney, seeing what shes gone thru. However there was ALSO NO ILL intent on Octavias part and the whole things been blown out of proportion.. The apology was unneeded but being the class act Octavia is, i expected no less. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I bet you Netflix is going to team up with psychologicaists and use the Britney army as an example of when stans blur the lines between fans and think they know the person they idolize like family. 

Watch it happened you will be discussed like the swifties, the lambs and the Beyhive. Probably as well as the barbz. 

:bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:  Tbh you’re probably so right :gunriah_mariah_carey:

6 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

She shouldn't have done this, even if she was not joking. We know Britney has made this type of mistakes before, so all the prenup comments came from a good place. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

What mistake has Britney made? Do you mean Jason Alexander? That was annulled so a prenup wasn’t necessary. Kfed? She actually did have a prenup and Jamie spears allegedly waived it in order to be able to freely hold the children over her head. Britney is smarter than people think and everything we saw of her when she was in control indicated that she was actually good with money which is a far cry from how people act. 

if pre-nup wasn't the first thing you thought of (after you stopped laughing)  , when you heard about the "laughable engagement".  I am stunned , truthfully. Monday night , every time her name was mentioned , people shook their head "no". You could  not find one celeb , that was in favor of the engagement , when the camera's were off

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, brucewayne said:

if pre-nup wasn't the first thing you thought of (after you stopped laughing)  , when you heard about the "laughable engagement".  I am stunned , truthfully. Monday night , every time her name was mentioned , people shook their head "no". You could  not find one celeb , that was in favor of the engagement , when the camera's were off

do you have all this inside information after you attended private hollywood parties in beverly hills? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: or did you find it on twitter? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: give us the scoop!

• Haha 5