Rolling Stone published 500 Best songs of all times "BOMT is at No. 205 and Toxic is at No. 114"

2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Maybe if you had mentioned Love Story, I would have agreed with you. Now that was a classique. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Why the fu©k was Jessica Simpson’s irresistible not on here? excuse me this is not a trustworthy list. They hate to see a girl boss win 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Time for our monthly GODSSICA ritual thread…you gon go first this time? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: sweetie I literally am making a thread right now in the other tab…it’s an album concept for successia’s comeback :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: and exhale will deal

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

Maybe cause she’s incredibly talented (whether she’s overrated or not is subjective) and has done a lot for Black audiences and Black entertainment :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: there’s a world beyond Britney, even if I prefer Britney’s music 

Crazy in love is above Bohemian Rhapsody :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Well, Beyonce is talented I will have to say that! 

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

She has 3 entires, mariah entry is pathetic in this list and same for Janet! BTS butter is higher than both Janet and Mariah :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

To be fair, Rolling stone has always viewed Mariah Carey as manufactured aka the whole Tommy Motorola story line is where Mimi gets dismissed and same with Janet, her family name gave her the career aka the Jackson name..which is why she started referring to herself as Janet, to prove to the industry, her success had nothing to do with her being a Jackson.  

2 hours ago, Rik said:

Maybe cause she’s incredibly talented (whether she’s overrated or not is subjective) and has done a lot for Black audiences and Black entertainment :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: there’s a world beyond Britney, even if I prefer Britney’s music 

I think she is mehhh but hey we all have different taste in music 🤷

13 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

To be fair, Rolling stone has always viewed Mariah Carey as manufactured aka the whole Tommy Motorola story line is where Mimi gets dismissed and same with Janet, her family name gave her the career aka the Jackson name..which is why she started referring to herself as Janet, to prove to the industry, her success had nothing to do with her being a Jackson.  

Ironic that we're talking about manufactured artists being snubbed by RS yet they gave Beyonce a very high position on this chart.

So What Is The Truth GIFs | Tenor

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Crazy in love is above Bohemian Rhapsody :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Well, Beyonce is talented I will have to say that! 

In not gonna lie I didn’t look at the list LOL IM A FLOP

but ur right…. It should not be above bohemian rhapsody. It honestly shouldn’t even be above toxic. It could be right after it tho… like it makes sense to me w how iconic both were and are 

im just annoyed by ppl discrediting her only on here as if she’s some unknown indie artist tho hdjdjsjshdjeudhd 

• Love 1