Rolling Stone published 500 Best songs of all times "BOMT is at No. 205 and Toxic is at No. 114"

11 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In what world is like a prayer top 60 status

Rolling stone considering you called that Madonna's best song that's top 10 material since the chorus is universal as **** 

She has 3 entires, mariah entry is pathetic in this list and same for Janet! BTS butter is higher than both Janet and Mariah :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

33 minutes ago, Prachi said:

She has 3 entires, mariah entry is pathetic in this list and same for Janet! BTS butter is higher than both Janet and Mariah :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Like MTV, Rolling stone has been pro Madonna.  The first pop star they actually respected cos she was political, controversial and always viewed as a rock star instead of a pop star.

To be the first female to have a special edition devoted to you, and the most covered stories..

That lets me know she's rock and roll In their eyes. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Stefani said:

Predictable that those would be the only songs by her that they know about. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: Also don't they come up with this list every other year or something? I swear they made a similar list not too long ago. And wow, is this the first ever list that Bey didn't top?  :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: 

Not every year. Last time was 2003. There is a special issue for this list. 

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

People are pressed here, none of Brit's peers even made the list apart from Beyonce (she is only able to make under these list, if her songs are so legendary then where are the sales :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:) Anyway, I am quite happy to see the list Joni Mitchell has a great placement in this one, she just never misses apart from that Butter by BTS was higher than Janet and Madonna or Mariah which IDK what to say in this but okay! 

Also, this list is not updated as

Britney had no song included back in 2003, which was the last time Rolling Stone created the list Plus, Cry Me a Rive was removed in 2021 version of the list. 

So don't be pressed. 

Lol Justin Timberlake must be so mad that he has dropped off the planet and no one cares about him. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

what a joke :clown_meme__makeup_green:

And for some reason Beyonce is always in this lists:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Maybe cause she’s incredibly talented (whether she’s overrated or not is subjective) and has done a lot for Black audiences and Black entertainment :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: there’s a world beyond Britney, even if I prefer Britney’s music 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Crazy in love at number 16

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Royals by Lorde at 30
Laugh Laughing GIF

I've said it 10 times and I'll say it again – millennial editors behind these magazines need to get the memo, the Beyonce hype is long gone, nowadays people realize that she and her music are nothing special. The days when people thought Beyonce is some kind of musical divinity despite being generic af are GONE. 

Please someone hire gen z editors, I'd rather read their gushing over olivia rodriguez than read another bs article where CRAZY IN LOVE IS 16TH BEST TRACK EVER CREATED IN POP HISTORY LMFAO. 

i dont know if olivia rodriguez was shade but i YELLED SOO LOUD LMAAO

Just glanced through the Top 100. Some of these choices are rather outdated, questionable and seem solely ranked based on political correctness rather than the actual quality of the song.

Crazy in Love over Bohemian Rhapsody? Formation and All Too Well being in the Top 100? Get Ur Freak On being in the Top 10? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:  No Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd, To Zion by Ms. Lauryn Hill, Dream On by Aerosmith in the Top 20, let alone the Top 100???? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked: Also, where the **** is Nothing Else Matters by Metallica? I’m sure it’s probably piled somewhere in the 500 but I didn’t see it in the Top 100 considering it’s arguably one of, if not, the best songs of all time. So many other GREAT songs are missing from the Top 100 that should have been replaced — Kendrick’s Sing About Me, Aventura’s Obsesion, Hotel California, Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, Lose Yourself, Faithfully by Journey, It Must Have Been Love by Roxette, I Want it That Way by BSB, Try Again by Aaliyah, Everything is Embarrasing, Maria Maria, All the Small Things, Tearin Up My Heart, Do I Wanna Know by AM, Chop Suey by SOAD, La Isla Bonita, Ray of Light and so many others. And the one Lana song that got included in the Top 500 isn’t even among her best. Like come on now Rolling Stone, do better. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Crazy in love at number 16

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Royals by Lorde at 30
Laugh Laughing GIF

I've said it 10 times and I'll say it again – millennial editors behind these magazines need to get the memo, the Beyonce hype is long gone, nowadays people realize that she and her music are nothing special. The days when people thought Beyonce is some kind of musical divinity despite being generic af are GONE. 

Please someone hire gen z editors, I'd rather read their gushing over olivia rodriguez than read another bs article where CRAZY IN LOVE IS 16TH BEST TRACK EVER CREATED IN POP HISTORY LMFAO. 

not even millenials know her for her music. we know beyonce for her celebrity status, wealth red carpets and her Adidas line

ask ANY person of they know a Baygonce song other than single ladies? especially the ones from the last 15 yrs

6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Kendrick’s Sing About Me, Aventura’s Obsesion, Hotel California, Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, Lose Yourself, Faithfully by Journey, It Must Have Been Love by Roxette, I Want it That Way by BSB, Try Again by Aaliyah, Everything is Embarrasing, Maria Maria, All the Small Things, Tearin Up My Heart, Do I Wanna Know by AM, Chop Suey by SOAD

ok, taste :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Girll you know that song is a lyrical masterpiece that will stand the passage of time forever and ever amen :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:For it to be above masterpieces like Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, To Zion by Lauryn Hill, Dream On by Aerosmith and SO many other timeless records that I can list off the top of my head is just how lists are made.

Fixed:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Haha 1