Rolling Stone published 500 Best songs of all times "BOMT is at No. 205 and Toxic is at No. 114"

6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Crazy in love at number 16

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Royals by Lorde at 30
Laugh Laughing GIF

I've said it 10 times and I'll say it again – millennial editors behind these magazines need to get the memo, the Beyonce hype is long gone, nowadays people realize that she and her music are nothing special. The days when people thought Beyonce is some kind of musical divinity despite being generic af are GONE. 

Please someone hire gen z editors, I'd rather read their gushing over olivia rodriguez than read another bs article where CRAZY IN LOVE IS 16TH BEST TRACK EVER CREATED IN POP HISTORY LMFAO. 

I agree with ALL of this 

People are pressed here, none of Brit's peers even made the list apart from Beyonce (she is only able to make under these list, if her songs are so legendary then where are the sales :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:) Anyway, I am quite happy to see the list Joni Mitchell has a great placement in this one, she just never misses apart from that Butter by BTS was higher than Janet and Madonna or Mariah which IDK what to say in this but okay! 

Also, this list is not updated as

Britney had no song included back in 2003, which was the last time Rolling Stone created the list Plus, Cry Me a Rive was removed in 2021 version of the list. 

So don't be pressed. 

• Love 2

Imagine writing a post about the 500 best songs in the History of Music and the only name you mention is this Billie something !

(no disrespect to her but no one I know knows who she is and I've just listened to her songs for the frst time now) :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

FLOP

Where is Gimme more ? Oops ? :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Rollingstone, your list is dumb !

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1