Paris Hilton writes about Britney for TIME100: "Despite the darkness that has surrounded her life, Britney embodies joy and shares the light of her beautiful heart, forever the superstar"

dfffff

5 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I just feel like what britney went through will go down in history yet they give covers to ppl who do the same old **** every year, I mean what in the grand scheme of things is billy doing for the ppl in comparison to raising awareness to conservatorship abuse 

She got oscar de LA renta to stop using fur, that's a big win for vegans everywhere. .

Plus she represents generation Z queen of pop. 

@Blackout2006

@Urbanney

Will tell you Billie is what generation Z is all about to a t.

If you cant see that, I can't help you. 

1 hour ago, WithoutAMap said:

Speak for yourself. I don't love/like them but to say the people in general don't is an overstatement. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

There are a lot of people who liked that they spoke about mental health.

And the racism of the royal family which people knew, but was given total conformation. .

@Slayer knows exactly what im talking about. 

The media double standard on Kate and Meghan comes to my mind

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

So everyone gets a cover except Britney? :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Screen-Shot-2021-09-15-at-8-47-08-AM.png

I genuinely dont think we should be angry about this. Like, how will they even take a photo of her? It has to go through her entire con team and Britney won't work until she's free. It's just impossible for now.

I'm sorry but I'll never like Paris, she doesn't come across as genuine at all. Everything about her has always seemed contrived/for show and still does. The fact she's yet to take accountability for all the **** she's done doesn't help that image to me.

Having said that, I don't doubt she likes Britney and wants the best for her, but that doesn't change the fact I still don't think she's a good person (or friend for the most part) because she's plainly narcissistic.

I wish Time actually dedicated to doing a good piece about Britney's situation (especially when she won their readers vote thing), and they could've given her an impactful cover too via illustration/montage or even an old picture but oh well, I guess this is still nice/better than nothing.