Paris Hilton writes about Britney for TIME100: "Despite the darkness that has surrounded her life, Britney embodies joy and shares the light of her beautiful heart, forever the superstar"

dfffff

Paris that was beautiful and it embodies what this fanbase thinks of Britney. Nobody could have said it better. 

On the other hands where's Britney's cover. It seems like everybody shoot a special photo but no her. She is the most influential artist this year. From her story to the global movement. I'm upset she didn't get one.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Omg who cares if there’s no cover?! She made the list, isnt that’s what’s most important? Even if she did get a cover it would be an old pic then it would be “ew why did they use that” and “they’ve used that pic xxxxx times” and “they should have used this”

I personally don’t care that there’s no cover. 
she made the list. Be grateful. 

1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Paris that was beautiful and it embodies what this fanbase thinks of Britney. Nobody could have said it better. 

On the other hands where's Britney's cover. It seems like everybody shoot a special photo but no her. She is the most influential artist this year. From her story to the global movement. I'm upset she didn't get one.

I really don’t think Britney had the opportunity to take a photo 

she’s probably really busy planning her freedom and wedding!

I think Millennial pop culture will always be dismissed, as it wasn't political but entertainment for just entertainment. 

It's obvious the pop culture arena for millenials will be dismissed.  

Generation Z is more political in their entertainment than the entertainment millenials gave.

So that's why it will always be dismissed for what it represented superficiality and nothing that pretty much changed the world came from that era. 

You guys are always gonna be known as the generation that offered nothing of value to the world.