What do you think about Amanda Bynes conservatorship? Should we try to help her? #FreeAmanda

dfffff

5 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Yes I do think we should help her. Hopefully what ever laws britney is bring attention to also help Amanda in this whole ordeal. There isn’t a doubt that she is a bit troubled, but who doesn’t have issues these days? I think with proper attention to her mental health she will be cool. She isn’t in the same place she was a few years ago... but sadly I don’t think she has a official social media, just her secret ones I think?

as far as I know, she was communicating from a secret account that was deleted yesterday.

• Love 3

I think Amanda’s case is quite different, honestly. 

But I do not even believe in conservatorships, I believe people should be allowed to be as “crazy” as they want & spend their money how they please despite OTHER people deeming “it’s not in their best interest”. If someone wants to squander away their fortune on WHATEVER because “they aren’t in the right state of mind”...let them. God-given autonomy counts for EVERYTHING.  

& btw it’s always the rich who are becoming conservatees (so they can get taken advantage of). 

• Like 5

It’s scary how they continued her case for 2 more years.

has she been able to speak to her judge like a Britney has? Is the court open? Does she have her one chosen lawyer? 

Being mentally ill shouldn’t mean her civil liberties be stripped from her. Conservatorships should be a last resort and are not for rehabilitation.

It’s weird how her parents lawyer is commenting on Britney’s case and perhaps knows how the free Britney movement has helped Britney. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 5

1. Amanda is not that rich and she is not working so even if there r things like abuse at least they do not use her to make more money (Britney situation).

2. She tried to kill her dog, so i believe she has some real diagnosis

3.Still if ppl abuse her health by giving her medicine she doesn't need it should be investigated

• Like 7

Ugh, this is so terrible. I grew up watching and loving Amanda.  I think she needs an attorney of her own choosing and then things can move along, just like with Britney.  Maybe Britney will try to help her when she's free? Maybe Rosengart can help her? This is terrible.  This is crazy.  And at the end of the day, if Britney and Amanda were normal people making $50,000/year do we really think they would be in a conservatorship? I mean, it's blatantly clear what the true goal of this cships are.

• Like 5

I think Amanda is a different kettle of fish.

she has been allowed to get engaged and stuff so I don’t feel it’s the same as Britney but she can’t handle anything she keeps trying to come back but then freaks out.

id like to look after Amanda but I don’t think we know what’s going on I don’t think she’s well enough yet 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Andros said:

Id wish for her she had the same fanbase as Britney, huge, powerful and loyal…

I hope Britney’s situation will put a light on others abusive conservatorship and help people like Amanda Bynes to get out of this horrible system 

I was just thinking about this in regards to all American citizens who’ve been damaged by the broken legal system.

they don’t have fans WORLDWIDE that fight for there justice

Im certain tho all this Britney talk has to be giving Amanda hope for the future, I believe her family is even starting a perfume line or something with her name on it…

we might be apart of the smartest fan base alive, if we can free Britney we can free Amanda!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I think Amanda is a different kettle of fish.

she has been allowed to get engaged and stuff so I don’t feel it’s the same as Britney but she can’t handle anything she keeps trying to come back but then freaks out.

id like to look after Amanda but I don’t think we know what’s going on I don’t think she’s well enough yet 

This thinking is why we all turned a blind eye to Britney’s conservatorship and thought it was good for her.

Amanda has bipolar disorder she doesn’t need a PROBATE conservatorship looking after her and counting her pennies.

she made a video once complaining about how much this conservatorship is costing her, and she thinks it’s unfair she has to pay for these people

and sadly it was just extended until 2023

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Amanda literally soaked her dog in gasoline and tried to set it on fire in someone’s driveway. She became a threat to no only herself but others as well. Her family got the conservatorship and pulled her OUT of the spotlight rather than forcing her back out to work. They allowed her to attend school to fill her time and teach her new skills. It seems whenever she is given more room to be on her own she downward spirals immediately. I don’t know that many details of her case of of late but her case is not comparable to Britney’s.

However Amanda said her father ***ually abused her as a child, said her parents allowed others to do so as well. That was at the height of her breakdown, it’s possible it isn’t true, but also very likely it did happen. She was on Nickelodeon on shows with the known predator Dan S. So her family controlling her life seems like it’s a very bad idea. Who knows if she had third party help if she wouldn’t spiral whenever she’s given more freedoms. 

• Like 7