What do you think about Amanda Bynes conservatorship? Should we try to help her? #FreeAmanda

dfffff

9 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

who put her in conservatorship and how did it happen?

The details regarding Amanda Bynes’ conservatorship

Like Spears, Bynes is currently living under the legal limitations of a conservatorship. In 2014, the Nickelodeon star tweeted about her bipolar diagnosis. Once Bynes’ mental health became public, more information about her **** addiction came out. 

At the time, Bynes’ **** use made her unable to make coherent decisions. As such, her mom, Lynn Organ, was granted the right to become her conservator. Like Spears’, Bynes can no longer make decisions without her guardian’s permission. In February of 2020, Bynes took to Instagram to explain her situation to her followers. She also asked for their support, as she no longer feels she needs a conservator. Despite her pleas, Bynes’ conservatorship was extended through 2020.

• Love 5

Yes I do think we should help her. Hopefully what ever laws britney is bring attention to also help Amanda in this whole ordeal. There isn’t a doubt that she is a bit troubled, but who doesn’t have issues these days? I think with proper attention to her mental health she will be cool. She isn’t in the same place she was a few years ago... but sadly I don’t think she has a official social media, just her secret ones I think?

• Love 4