DiSCUSSION : Bryan Spears Girlfriend looking for Lawyers in L.A before Britney deleted her IG?

Moscow

So vague. What kind of lawyer is this woman even looking for? Or is this like a code?

I started following her back when she was "accidentally" leaking convos between members of the Spears family. I thought she might be team FreeBritney and wanted all the tea. But then she landed Bryan that spot on the As Not Seen on TV where he tried to pretend the cship was amazing and Britney loved it. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Like 3
8 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

So vague. What kind of lawyer is this woman even looking for? Or is this like a code?

I started following her back when she was "accidentally" leaking convos between members of the Spears family. I thought she might be team FreeBritney and wanted all the tea. But then she landed Bryan that spot on the As Not Seen on TV where he tried to pretend the cship was amazing and Britney loved it. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Wait what were the conversations she leaked?