Do you think Sam should take a break from social media too? and delete his Instagram?

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t think he would do that. His social media presence is pretty much the open door he needs to get deals and get his name out there. His career is just beginning and he’s not at a level where he can quit and live comfortably…Imagine the horror that this forum would become if he quits social media and lives off Britney.

most actors dont have social media :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: he is in the industry a social media won't opens the door to you to get a job at hollywood.. talent does...yes... also connections...

idk but I think take a break for 2 weeks would be nice for both of them :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, One More Time said:

most actors dont have social media :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: he is in the industry a social media won't opens the door to you to get a job at hollywood.. talent does...yes... also connections...

idk but I think take a break for 2 weeks would be nice for both of them :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Most actors at his level do have social media, the only ones that do not are already established in the industry and they dont need their name out there.

• Like 1