Dianne Haughton is gaslighted by her own Brother, as he blames her for The R.Kelly scandal on his niece Aaliyah

In Hope's of any conciliation between Aaliyah's parents, her brother Rashad and her uncle. 

Well he shot that on this appearance. 

He gaslighted Dianne and says she knows more of what went down behind the scenes between Aaliyah and R. Kelly. 

I'm glad we got her Music, but giving him a platform and to gaslight his own sister and villianize saying what happened to my niece is her mom's fault. 

I would say on defamation of character Dianne. 

@Rik

@Jordan Miller

• Like 1

So I’m just gonna be voice typing this because I’m so exhausted from being alive hahah

I saw this clip and I thought that he was also being gaslighty as well 

I recognize that Barry is definitely trying to promote his label starting up again and of course he’s going to be throwing his sister under the bus because she was the one that said that she didn’t want the  Music to be on streaming services for a long time….. I believe she also filed a wrongful death suit against the label, including her brother Barry. He did not attend the funeral, which neither party paid for. 

but I still find it odd that he’s blaming her when HE decided to continue to work with R. Kelly years after the fact, after we knew everything that went on so it’s actually embarrassing for him more than anything anything. He is definitely attributing responsibility to his sister, but who was the one who should’ve been facilitating them? He should have. 

that being said, There’s also very  gross rumours about R Kelly and Aaliyah’s mom sleeping together. I don’t believe this however I will say this, Dianne isn’t as kind as we would like to think of her too. When Surviving R Kelly came out, she denied that Aaliyah was ever a survivor of R Kelly’s and claimed she always watched over her, essentially taking away from the legitimacy that other survivors’ stories possess  

On 9/14/2021 at 5:54 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

In Hope's of any conciliation between Aaliyah's parents, her brother Rashad and her uncle. 

Well he shot that on this appearance. 

He gaslighted Dianne and says she knows more of what went down behind the scenes between Aaliyah and R. Kelly. 

I'm glad we got her Music, but giving him a platform and to gaslight his own sister and villianize saying what happened to my niece is her mom's fault. 

I would say on defamation of character Dianne. 

@Rik

@Jordan Miller

Its not defamination tho when in the surviving docu one of the girls says the mom knew, that the mom and uncle sold aaliyah to kellz, that the mom was also sleeping with kelly and that they consented to her marrying him so that they could get more money out of him, that is how her family got the rights to her first albums masters...her family knew what hand they were dealing when they introd kelly to her when she was just 12 years old...come on now, dont be foolish

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block