Is Exhale running slow for anyone else?

BritneyLVR

True. Idk what platform is Exhale made on but it doesn’t run on the same speed as standard websites. It runs like something from 2005 which makes navigation and commenting sluggish for me but I’m getting used to it.

subscribing to Exhale+ helps a bit because of no ads but it’s speed is still nowhere as close as “acceptable” level.

6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Yes, loading has taken FOREVER on all my devices no matter what browser. It’s made me use the site a lot less. Like sometimes I can literally click on a thread, set my phone down and do something else while it loads, and my phone will actually lock its screen before the thread loads. It’s ridiculous.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: literally same!!!! It seems to be a bit better now since I’ve made this post :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block