Britney: Don’t worry folks … just taking a little break from social media to celebrate my engagement 💍😉 !!!! I’ll be back soon 💋🌹✨

dfffff

4 hours ago, lali92 said:

Congratulations to everyone for the prenup comments as well the ones suggesting it's not her and she's not ok.

He IG account wasn't helping her in any way, either she had full control of It or not. Her posts were cringe and GP was bashing her for that, it's better like this. You guys are blind pretending IG was doing her any good...:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

He IG account wasn't helping her in any way, either she had full control of It or not. Her posts were cringe and GP was bashing her for that, it's better like this. You guys are blind pretending IG was doing her any good...:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Why would you follow her you think it's cringe? There's the unfollow button, press it hard.

• Love 1

I think her posts are more done out of boredom and just posting whatever and whenever sometimes, then deleting then reposting stuff she wants to again playing around.. Being stuck inside all that time can make anyone off and cringe worthy tbh.. nonetheless I hope she's just fine and regrouping and doing some therapy about some things before this next hearing as she'll be there in person and needs to be strong and determined for her freedom..