Britney: Don’t worry folks … just taking a little break from social media to celebrate my engagement 💍😉 !!!! I’ll be back soon 💋🌹✨

dfffff

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Smart choice.

Honestly, we should probably all delete our d*** social media accounts. They increase insecurities for a lot of people and lead to a bunch of fighting and let conspiracy theories spread all over the place.

I miss the simple days when you communicated by AIM …

Im Old Jamie Lee Curtis GIF

AIM was LIT between 8pm and 10pm in high school lol what Britney lyrics will you put in your status? Lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Whilst we should always have trust and faith in Britney, I think we need to be a bit kinder to ourselves and others. Our fave has literally been in an abusive arrangement for 13 years now and we've also been lied to several times (by Team Con). Therefore, it's only natural for us to worry. But let's try and keep it in perspective (wherever possible)

This 

7 hours ago, jj_boha said:

This is such a PR tweet lol not Britney, but I believe rosengarts statement that it was her decision to suspend it

100% agree. I'm sure she's angry/disappointed for all the "Get a prenup" comments the announcement post. I hated all those comments and I'm not her, I felt like they kinda ruined her moment :gunney:  The tweet was just to calm everyone down lol

And why would Rosengart lie about her instagram account? :orangu_orangutan_ape: