Sam’s friend Maxi hints Britney’s Instagram may have been deleted due to Pre-nup comments

2 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

Ok looking out for a friend you can give tough advice if your close with them . Yes the prenup comments are nobodies business . Shes not a fool.  Do you personally know her? If so then I think you can give her some advice .. yet she might take it the wrong way or she might listen and be thankful. Yet thats if your a close friend not some outsider.  I am for tough love while not being rude.   Strangers have no business saying mean things about her getting engaged or her choices. Its the rudeness that’s unnecessary.. People do not have to like it. Yet , Shes almost 40! She stated shes had more happy moments  rather than bad. Nobody lives her life and she clearly adores Sam . Besides her sons .. he’s brought her happiness. Yet you read he’s shady, nonsense conspiracy garbage. Why because most have done Britney dirty during this abusive prison and she has no rights still. I get it . Yet they honestly make a great couple . Sorry the working out videos, the funny video of them hiking while he carries her, animal face videos .. they have fun together  ! Yes he's trying to be famous but she knew that already and supports him on his dreams. He's also realistic … The man try’s to be a positive force and feature in her life.  Nobody is going to be good enough for her in the worlds eyes. Shes not a fragile flower. This abuse has given her strength but sadly has been beyond inhumane and beyond unimaginable abuse.  Society is going to judged her till the end. I dunno I think positive comments work more. We all have so much negative to contend with. Shes had more negative tenfold. Maybe taking the high road for some comments is best. Congrat works!! Love the hair ! Keep smiling !! You got this!!! Freedoms coming!! Ignore the hate !!! Your amazing !!! Short and sweet. Kindness is proven to help build ones insecurities . She said she feels embarrassed. Freebritney and let her fly and soar without judgement. I am so glad she shut her gram down. 

A lot of artists choose to not show their personal side with their fans. Britney was very open with us from the start and even wanted her career to get to a more personal level. We know very personal details about her through the media whether Britney liked it or not. Recently she chose again to hear her out on a personal level when she asked for an open hearing. It is completely healthy to discuss her personal life especially when one of those discussions led the courts to investigate her cship, however it is completely wrong to spam her comments with "pre-nup." That's similar to how Taylors instagram was spammed with snake comments.

43 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

I get peoples concern .. yet shes about to be 40 . Shes had only leeches surround her. Shes not an idiot . I just think give her some credit . She deserves more respect . Congratulations was all she needed. Yet many went on about the need for a prenup. Shes fighting for her rights. Shes a bright women and yet people just spin shes crazy, fragile, and mental. This woman is strength ! Shes got this ! Yet I get the concern. People think here comes another leech. Yet I appreciate your opinion .. I just disagree and think shes deserves more respect. This woman I believe and many others think she was set up. Yet she was young .. she had babies.. she probably was suffering from major postpartum back then and she allowed the wrong people into her life. I kinda think K-fed taught her not to trust men . Her family taught her not to trust a single soul. Shes got this . I just see her deserving a little moment of happiness with out stressing over bs. I also doubt shes worried about money when shes still not free from these scumbags grips . 

There are times in my life that I wish I had friends around me to talk me out of some decisions. Not really anything HORRIBLE, just small things mostly. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I disagree - I think it's okay to show a friend that you are concerned with a potential threat to their wellbeing. I am not vouching for ALL fans, just Octavia mostly. I myself just said "congrats" in the comments but I understand why people would say, "get a prenup". Look how much she pays KFed and look how much Kelly Clarkson has to pay her man now! 

I think all the unknown 1-2 million likes she gets on these I don’t think it’s nice to have that many people tell you to get a prenup it’s rude. 
there is no excuse this is horrible

youd hate it if your friends only commented it on yours and fully meant it 

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Isla said:

See this is kinda why I'd prefer if Britney would be able to turn off the comments on her Insta posts but she might not be allowed to do that. People on the internet can be so ****ed up sometimes.

I agree.

But this person is claut chaser.

Ppl said far worst things on her instagram and she never deleted it. So why would she do it due to this joke.

Like it's bs. It's obvious she was advised to delete it. It was attracting to much negative press. Especially from g0

• Twitter Team
28 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I agree.

But this person is claut chaser.

Ppl said far worst things on her instagram and she never deleted it. So why would she do it due to this joke.

Like it's bs. It's obvious she was advised to delete it. It was attracting to much negative press. Especially from g0

Hmm yeah that is a good point, she might have been but idk, she probably was completely fed up of seeing the prenup comments.

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

There are times in my life that I wish I had friends around me to talk me out of some decisions. Not really anything HORRIBLE, just small things mostly. 

We all learn from our mistakes. Well most of us do🤷🏼‍♂️ Sometimes we fall flat on our face .. yet the key is getting back up. Learn and brush ourselves off. Its human nature to make a mistake.. None of us get through this unscathed. Life is tough at times .