Sam’s friend Maxi hints Britney’s Instagram may have been deleted due to Pre-nup comments

Slayer

If yall think she can handle nasty comments so it’s not the prenup you’re delusional.

eventually the horrible comments are gunna make her crack and this is defo it.

YAL CAN NEVER BE HAPPY FOR HER NEVER 

but you expect her to handle it as if she owes it to you as her career 

genuinely hope she never comes back tbh a lot of you don’t deserve to know and is much rather she be happy than post anything for us 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

If yall think she can handle nasty comments so it’s not the prenup you’re delusional.

eventually the horrible comments are gunna make her crack and this is defo it.

YAL CAN NEVER BE HAPPY FOR HER NEVER 

but you expect her to handle it as if she owes it to you as her career 

genuinely hope she never comes back tbh a lot of you don’t deserve to know and is much rather she be happy than post anything for us 

If fans werent rude and didnt speak "out of turn" then FreeBritney would have never happened - it's a double edged sword. 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

If fans werent rude and didnt speak "out of turn" then FreeBritney would have never happened - it's a double edged sword. 

Yeah no you can’t excuse the fact you guys are being out of order on a technicality like that.

what you’re doing it hurting someone’s feelings and we have seen it time and time again when it actually destroys someone mentally and we say we won’t do it again but we do and you think you can be excused for it. 

im really sad that we feel we have that right 

free Britney was a voice for the voiceless far bigger than Britney it’s always been bigger than that. 

what you’re doing rn is not helping anyone???

20 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Yeah no you can’t excuse the fact you guys are being out of order on a technicality like that.

what you’re doing it hurting someone’s feelings and we have seen it time and time again when it actually destroys someone mentally and we say we won’t do it again but we do and you think you can be excused for it. 

im really sad that we feel we have that right 

free Britney was a voice for the voiceless far bigger than Britney it’s always been bigger than that. 

what you’re doing rn is not helping anyone???

I disagree - I think it's okay to show a friend that you are concerned with a potential threat to their wellbeing. I am not vouching for ALL fans, just Octavia mostly. I myself just said "congrats" in the comments but I understand why people would say, "get a prenup". Look how much she pays KFed and look how much Kelly Clarkson has to pay her man now! 

1 minute ago, Bunkywoo said:

Yes its good fans speak out but fans need to also respect her . Everything is now a conspiracy theory.   Light is shed brightly on her fight for freedom. She has a great lawyer. He stated she herself chose to shut her gram down. Many want to think they are protecting her, yet it also can be hurtful .  She said yes to Sam. Thats her business . Be happy for her . GShe also said people can kiss her rear. Why because more seem to chime in. Everyone seems to find a flaw in everything good or bad. Yes the movement helped and is helping immensely. Yet people are cruel and can hurt her . No you do not have to be rude to make a point . You can fight for her with respect . I get peoples anger but no .. Rude just brings you down to a lower level .  You can disagree. Tell me otherwise but you can make a clear point in more adult fashion and execute it bl**tly with more power .  She loves all the freebritney support . Shes so thankful for her fans . Some just need to think more before attacking . Patience and maybe some empathy for Britney . She is working on building her confidence after years of abuse and being exploited. 

Wait... Looking out for a friend and telling them tough advice is not attacking? Are we still discussing the prenup comments? 

Well, I think Britney deserves some credit.

I see fans on here questioning her past decisions and the fact of that matter .. we’ve all made questionable decisions, especially in our twenties. Unfortunately for Britney, it seems she  never had good peeps around her in those days at all. And she was in the public eye. 

Another note-did that prenup with K-fed help her in the long run   …. Nope. 

not saying she shouldn’t have one .. but it’s her life … and I’m sure she’s thought of protecting her sons interests before anything. 

she’s not required to point out on her social media that She’s engaged, or that she’s getting a prenup. 

who says, “guess what, I’m Engaged!! Oh yeah, we sign the prenup this afternoon “ ? Do people mention their prenups on what should be a positive announcement? 

A congrats was all that was needed.,

I think it would be hurtful to see those comments. I get the world is protective of Britney right now, but she has a good lawyer fighting for her interests now. I’m sure he’s advised her on such things.

she needs positive support from her fans, not negative advice.

Also, to do with her past … I’m sure she’s the last one who wants to see any of that repeated. 

I stopped reading at Sam's friend. Do you really think she wasn't prepared for the pre-nup comments? Her deciding to deactivate her account was a long time coming. I doubt that all of a sudden she decided to deactivate her account just because of some pre-nup comments when she had worst things said to her on her account in the past. Dont fall for "Sam's friend"

6 hours ago, Prachi said:

Well, prenup comments were real bad I am sure it must've hurt Britney I don't blame her. 

I don't see how looking out for her best interests is hurting her. She always showed support for the free britney fans. If something was the matter she would have commented about it. Her taking a break from Instagram was a long time coming. Sh'e enjoying her moment so just let her enjoy it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

Ok looking out for a friend you can give tough advice if your close with them . Yes the prenup comments are nobodies business . Shes not a fool.  Do you personally know her? If so then I think you can give her some advice .. yet she might take it the wrong way or she might listen and be thankful. Yet thats if your a close friend not some outsider.  I am for tough love while not being rude.   Strangers have no business saying mean things about her getting engaged or her choices. Its the rudeness that’s unnecessary.. People do not have to like it. Yet , Shes almost 40! She stated shes had more happy moments  rather than bad. Nobody lives her life and she clearly adores Sam . Besides her sons .. he’s brought her happiness. Yet you read he’s shady, nonsense conspiracy garbage. Why because most have done Britney dirty during this abusive prison and she has no rights still. I get it . Yet they honestly make a great couple . Sorry the working out videos, the funny video of them hiking while he carries her, animal face videos .. they have fun together  ! Yes he's trying to be famous but she knew that already and supports him on his dreams. He's also realistic … The man try’s to be a positive force and feature in her life.  Nobody is going to be good enough for her in the worlds eyes. Shes not a fragile flower. This abuse has given her strength but sadly has been beyond inhumane and beyond unimaginable abuse.  Society is going to judged her till the end. I dunno I think positive comments work more. We all have so much negative to contend with. Shes had more negative tenfold. Maybe taking the high road for some comments is best. Congrat works!! Love the hair ! Keep smiling !! You got this!!! Freedoms coming!! Ignore the hate !!! Your amazing !!! Short and sweet. Kindness is proven to help build ones insecurities . She said she feels embarrassed. Freebritney and let her fly and soar without judgement. I am so glad she shut her gram down. 

I feel different, I see nothing rude about the prenup comments. I can see why Sam would be offended but it shouldn't offend Britney. 

2 hours ago, Bunkywoo said:

Ok looking out for a friend you can give tough advice if your close with them . Yes the prenup comments are nobodies business . Shes not a fool.  Do you personally know her? If so then I think you can give her some advice .. yet she might take it the wrong way or she might listen and be thankful. Yet thats if your a close friend not some outsider.  I am for tough love while not being rude.   Strangers have no business saying mean things about her getting engaged or her choices. Its the rudeness that’s unnecessary.. People do not have to like it. Yet , Shes almost 40! She stated shes had more happy moments  rather than bad. Nobody lives her life and she clearly adores Sam . Besides her sons .. he’s brought her happiness. Yet you read he’s shady, nonsense conspiracy garbage. Why because most have done Britney dirty during this abusive prison and she has no rights still. I get it . Yet they honestly make a great couple . Sorry the working out videos, the funny video of them hiking while he carries her, animal face videos .. they have fun together  ! Yes he's trying to be famous but she knew that already and supports him on his dreams. He's also realistic … The man try’s to be a positive force and feature in her life.  Nobody is going to be good enough for her in the worlds eyes. Shes not a fragile flower. This abuse has given her strength but sadly has been beyond inhumane and beyond unimaginable abuse.  Society is going to judged her till the end. I dunno I think positive comments work more. We all have so much negative to contend with. Shes had more negative tenfold. Maybe taking the high road for some comments is best. Congrat works!! Love the hair ! Keep smiling !! You got this!!! Freedoms coming!! Ignore the hate !!! Your amazing !!! Short and sweet. Kindness is proven to help build ones insecurities . She said she feels embarrassed. Freebritney and let her fly and soar without judgement. I am so glad she shut her gram down. 

A lot of artists choose to not show their personal side with their fans. Britney was very open with us from the start and even wanted her career to get to a more personal level. We know very personal details about her through the media whether Britney liked it or not. Recently she chose again to hear her out on a personal level when she asked for an open hearing. It is completely healthy to discuss her personal life especially when one of those discussions led the courts to investigate her cship, however it is completely wrong to spam her comments with "pre-nup." That's similar to how Taylors instagram was spammed with snake comments.

43 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

I get peoples concern .. yet shes about to be 40 . Shes had only leeches surround her. Shes not an idiot . I just think give her some credit . She deserves more respect . Congratulations was all she needed. Yet many went on about the need for a prenup. Shes fighting for her rights. Shes a bright women and yet people just spin shes crazy, fragile, and mental. This woman is strength ! Shes got this ! Yet I get the concern. People think here comes another leech. Yet I appreciate your opinion .. I just disagree and think shes deserves more respect. This woman I believe and many others think she was set up. Yet she was young .. she had babies.. she probably was suffering from major postpartum back then and she allowed the wrong people into her life. I kinda think K-fed taught her not to trust men . Her family taught her not to trust a single soul. Shes got this . I just see her deserving a little moment of happiness with out stressing over bs. I also doubt shes worried about money when shes still not free from these scumbags grips . 

There are times in my life that I wish I had friends around me to talk me out of some decisions. Not really anything HORRIBLE, just small things mostly. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I disagree - I think it's okay to show a friend that you are concerned with a potential threat to their wellbeing. I am not vouching for ALL fans, just Octavia mostly. I myself just said "congrats" in the comments but I understand why people would say, "get a prenup". Look how much she pays KFed and look how much Kelly Clarkson has to pay her man now! 

I think all the unknown 1-2 million likes she gets on these I don’t think it’s nice to have that many people tell you to get a prenup it’s rude. 
there is no excuse this is horrible

youd hate it if your friends only commented it on yours and fully meant it