Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

I am so jaded from the last time Britney went MIA and was actually being held in a facility and team con spun it to make it look voluntary. I’m trying not to be worried or paranoid but after the caption on her last post, her testimony and knowing how close the next hearing date is, I’m concerned. Team con has been up to no good and when people feel like their **** is going to unravel they become capable of anything. Hopefully Sam posts something so we know she’s safe and sound. 

• Love 4

guys remember her statement on court, her instagram was partly "work" they told her to do to keep her instagram alive

like Jordan said, she probably wanted it gone for now bc she will enjoy life and her boyfriend, lately a lot of things is getting her way it seems

• Like 1