Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

It was her decision :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

But why now when she was posting "a lot"? It's weird.

But if this is the case, it doesnt suprise me either. Lots of fans, the gp and even celebrities were really rude with their "get a prenup" comments on the post. That and the rude commens she always gets, I can see why she wanted to delete it.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Everyone just chill

-She either infringed some of Instagram's policies so her content is being revised

-She intentionally temporarily disabled it because it got hacked

-She decided to delete all posts on purpose

-There's a bug in the system that will get solved soon

And yes, I do believe she's the one writing her captions and posting :typing_keyboard_computer: 

Just right after the engagement news, and the nod to #FreeBritney movement? But still, everything's probably fine?

37 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Antphrodite predicted this 

Who is that? Sounds familiar.

34 minutes ago, Wonderstruck said:

What the hell... That's weird. What is going on? 

It’s always some weird **** going down.😑

32 minutes ago, igmate said:

I hope they won't kill her now that she's free..

First of all, BRITNEY IS NOT FREE!!

Secondly, I  fear for her safety too, but I think the more visible Britney is able to be, such as getting papped by photogs (I know it sucks and she hates it) perhaps the safer she’ll be from harm. But in a crazy twisted way she needs occasional sightings but even that is sketchy because the photogs/agencies sometimes hold her photos so it’s not always current pics of the day.

As for Britney’s IG being disabled, I’ll wait to see what happens next. Who knows what is going on behind the scenes …

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I wouldn't be so concerned if her last post wasn't so ominous. Her posting it twice, saying "people need to hear this before it's too late", putting it on her story. Maybe she knew they were taking her Instagram away, or was just preparing to go on a break herself.

If she chose to deactivate herself though, it's hardly surprising. The comments on her Instagram are virtue signalling at best and insulting at worst.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

2) Starting fresh - she deleted it to start over so she’s fully in control? 

Imo if she was going to 'start fresh' she would keep her current account but remove all past posts. I hope that maybe she is taking a break but it does seem odd it's gone after the engagement post.

• Like 1
Just now, Isla said:

Imo if she was going to 'start fresh' she would keep her current account but remove all past posts. I hope that maybe she is taking a break but it does seem odd it's gone after the engagement post.

I still see her post count and profile picture and followers, I don't know why others can't see it, so I suppose it eventually will be activated again 

• Like 1