Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

I could see this as a power move by the team - kind of like taking the dogs away. They take away her social media which is the most direct way she had to communicate with her fan base. She just posted last night about not letting people basically gaslight you into thinking you’re crazy. I can definitely see her dad taking away social media as a punishment. My parents were like this 

• Like 6

Everyone just chill

-She either infringed some of Instagram's policies so her content is being revised

-She intentionally temporarily disabled it because it got hacked

-She decided to delete all posts on purpose

-There's a bug in the system that will get solved soon

And yes, I do believe she's the one writing her captions and posting :typing_keyboard_computer: 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Perhaps she is just working on a brand new instagram account that is fully hers, for her fierce comeback as Britney Asgahri -Spears (*****)! 

family meet GIF

I'd hope she'd keep her instagram and just change the email/password so she can keep those 34+ million followers.

Just now, Slayer said:

I'd hope she'd keep her instagram and just change the email/password so she can keep those 34+ million followers.

Same TBH. But I'm sure she'd have no troubles racking them up, and then some, if she were to have a new page. The news of her new page would spread like wild fire and she'd have the WORLD following her in a matter of hours.

Especially if her first post was a clip of a new song/video. Or her wedding dress shopping. or announcing a pregnancy. OR HER FREEDOM!!

• Like 1

1) Maybe her team are not allowed to use it anymore so they had to delete it? 

2) Starting fresh - she deleted it to start over so she’s fully in control? 

3) A power move by her handlers - seems to have been a recent battle of the wills over posts being uploaded/deleted/captions changed etc

4) It was hacked somehow? 

5) Instagram reviewing the account or it needs to be reviewed because of the nudity? 

Hopefully Sam fills us in soon :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 2