Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

2 minutes ago, Kevvers said:

I feel like she’s going to start fresh once she’s free or maybe she’s going to surprise us with like “been workin on an album for 13 years and it’s all mineeee” lol like drop blackout 2.0 lol wishes and dreams 

I can definitely see her wanting to totally clean slate it, which requires distance, as she begins this new phase of her life.

Besides, she said weeks ago that she was going to take a break and be posting less…and then didn’t. So maybe now she’s just going through with it. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I can't deal with this fandom, overdosing - kill her? SHE HAS SAM AND A LAWYER, YOU ALL THINK THEY WILL KILL HER THEY ARE NOT STUPID! STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE. 

Exhausting, isn't it?

And the first thing they do after "killing" her is delete her Instagram. I mean, where is the thought process. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

this is so weird, but if it was actually deleted wouldn't someone else already be using her username? or is it just deactivated? I don't use instagram I have no idea how it works 

I'm trying to find out, 'cause I'm no IG expert either lol because there are many things that can happen, one is deleting the account, another is going private, another one is archiving posts, another one is temporarily disabling it. 

It seems like she's just disabled it, because what I see is the "No posts yet" message, but on top the count still shows 2683 posts, so she didn't delete them

It's not deleted, because she still shows up in the search, and I still have my DM conversation with her (which of course has never been answered lol). If it was disabled, for what I've found out, it would say "Instagrammer", but it doesn't 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I can't deal with this fandom, overdosing - kill her? SHE HAS SAM AND A LAWYER, YOU ALL THINK THEY WILL KILL HER THEY ARE NOT STUPID! STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE. 

I mean ppl are overreacting.

But they still have so much control over her,that even Sam nor Mathew could help her. Especially with personal conservator still on place.

This is probably Cassies revenge after she got fired. She changed the email and the password. And was like if I can't have it no one will

• Like 2

social media is toxic and if britney herself has decided to deactivate it then I think its for the best honestly, she can focus on herself & moving forward that way. I mean look at all those comments that were on her engagement post. she doesn't need that bringing her down right now with everything else going on.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm trying to find out, 'cause I'm no IG expert either lol because there are many things that can happen, one is deleting the account, another is going private, another one is archiving posts, another one is temporarily disabling it. 

It seems like she's just disabled it, because what I see is the "No posts yet" message, but on top the count still shows 2683 posts, so she didn't delete them

It's not deleted, because she still shows up in the search, and I still have my DM conversation with her (which of course has never been answered lol). If it was disabled, for what I've found out, it would say "Instagrammer", but it doesn't 

Yeah it's not deleted. It's deactivated.

If it got deleted by Instagram. All traces of it would be gone too.

And no no one can take your name even after you "delete" it.

Certain amount of time has to pass even with regular non verified Instagram accounts 

• Like 2