Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

Just now, Easy There said:

Those are for promo only 70% of the time

yeah, but there was a time, around the Vegas residency, and up until early 2019 or so, that all the posts were posted simultaneously on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, including her personal videos like the fashion shows, etc. It wasn't until last year or so, that we started getting only IG posts, almost exclusively, except for things like the Glory releases, or a few selected clips.

And I know it well, because I mainly use Facebook, and I used to like all of her posts there, until I started noticing she/they was mainly posting on IG now, so I had to start paying more attention to it than Facebook

• Love 3

Honestly, if it's true that Colon owns her social media, maybe it's best she start from scratch? IDK.  The way that Britney is the most mysterious figure in pop culture..... :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: Like what do we do?  Are they mad she kept saying Free Britney? Did they not approve of the engagement? Something has happened......

• Love 3
Just now, Dreamer26 said:

I immediately assumed the worst because we know damn well team cship and Jamie. Hopefully she is ok. But what if they planned something like overdosing her somehow. It was very odd that Jamie finally was agree to quick. So he will act innocent and wil tell people he was right all along if something happens Brit. But nobody gonna believe that. Anyway this is just overthinking. Maybe she wants refresh start there.

please dont say that, to much

• Love 1