Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

If I’m being honest, I hope she will stay away for a while… If she really needs reconstruction, as she says so, staying away from social media is the first step. If we ever want her to « come back » as an entertainer, she needs to focus on her health first, a thing she didn’t do in 2008 when she first really needed it. Instead, she embarked on a world tour and brought us an album in the same year like nothing happened (maybe to make us forget the worst part or to enrich the c-ship, who knows!?).

i really hope she takes time to finally heal herself. I love her, even broken, but I prefer the confident Britney I’ve known back in the day!

• Like 2

I’m glad she deleted it because especially with this potential life changing court hearing coming up she definitely needed to step away. The bizarre dance videos, erratic posts and captions - they do more harm than good.

I just want her to be free and nothing added to why doubt would be placed. 

#freebritney

On 9/16/2021 at 10:51 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No. Rosengart already said it was Britney's decision.

I can see why fans were worried. We are used to being lied to, just like the rest of the world. 

Now we know she has spoken her mind, she even thanked us, she has Rosengart and Sam.  We know "the cat is out of the bag". 

As someone said she is going to fight for her freedom and doesn't need distractions. 

I hope she enjoys her engagement, drives her car, folds laundry, cook, see friends and children and enjoy the little freedom she has regained. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1