Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

• Exhale+

woow this thread had me like :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Then i was like :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Then people brought up her being killed and I was like :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Then I celebrated finding out it was her idea like :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: Good job Brit all need a break then people brought up the facility and I was like :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: you got a point but then

I saw her tweet and Im like :jamie_lynn_grape: Hey girl sorry for panicking see you when you get back! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 8

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

The statement in her Twitter ... doesn't make sense. Why the need to deactivate IG ? Just log off and come back when you want.

BIG things happening the days of her children birthdays ...

All of this seems weird.

Idc what people think about my post, I rather think too much than less.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Matou said:

The statement in her Twitter ... doesn't make sense. Why the need to deactivate IG ? Just log off and come back when you want.

BIG things happening the days of her children birthdays ...

All of this seems weird.

Idc what people think about my post, I rather think too much than less.

Yeah the entire thing has been deleted - a break could just be logging out and not posting. Anyway - can’t do much now.
Once things settle I’d rather a fresh IG for her anyway - completely 100% Britney

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

im sorry, but the whole it was her decision is bull crap

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Until we get a statement from Britney or Rosengart, assume it was Team Con. The instagram is recognised as part of the brand, controlled by the Estate and has been used as a weapon to control the narrative.

Merry Christmas! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: