Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

my theories

1. britney wanted it gone for now and told roesengard or whoever to talk to media. Lately britney is getting a lot of her wishes to come alive, driving car with boyfriend, engaged etc., maybe this is part of her wishes too for now

2. cassie and her social team is gone now and maybe they're bitter and demanded their work out of it

3. she doesn't want to do content for it like she was used to bc she's enjoying life for now, remember, she's on her her hiatus

5. we have sam instagram to check if they want to share something with us, do u guys remember he unfollowed a lot of people a couple of weeks ago? major changes is going on backstage

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I still don’t trust Sam Asghari and IDGAF what anybody thinks about me saying that!!!

However, I do have trust in Rosengart. 🌹 

Youre right not to, he didn't tell us she was in danger before and even pretended she was doing well when she wasn't!

I oy trust rosengart... I don't trust any "sources" whatsoever. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

SERIOUSLY!!!  Someone in L.A. pls call in a welfare check on Britney. 
Who can contact Rosengart for a statement??

Spears’ attorney, Mathew Rosengart, confirmed separately that it was his client’s choice to take a social media break.

Cancel the welfare check for now. Of everyone in that orbit Rosengart is the ONLY ONE who I trust. He better never give me reason not to. Ok I’m chill now!

Source: (was his statement included before?) https://pagesix.com/2021/09/14/britney-spears-deletes-instagram-amid-conservatorship-battle/

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I mean ppl are overreacting.

But they still have so much control over her,that even Sam nor Mathew could help her. Especially with personal conservator still on place.

This is probably Cassies revenge after she got fired. She changed the email and the password. And was like if I can't have it no one will

I understand, but overdosing - killing? This fandom needs therapy nothing will happen to her! People here are really saying this with their whole chest this is complete BS! 

• Like 1

Chill she's probably sick of that platform I honestly deleted the app and stopped using it months ago , we all know those apps can be a bit depressing for people who deal with mental health problems , your freedom is finally coming queen 👑👑👑 

• Love 1