Britney's Instagram account has been deactivated, Update: Britney and Matthew Rosengart confirm it was Britney's decision

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Britney Spears is sending a “powerful” message by deleting her Instagram amid her 13-year conservatorship, a source exclusively told Page Six on Tuesday.

“She’s happy and in a great place,” the source said, adding, “and silence can be a powerful thing and a powerful message.”

The insider affirmed, “This was her decision.”

The source also shared that the “Overprotected” pop star, 39, is taking some time away from social media “in light of the successful path that she’s been on and continues to be on [following] the news of [her engagement].”

the "source" is obviously her team. It doesn't feel good ...

After "She is free to says what she wants & what she do" then "she is free to be silence" ...

"Facility" vibes ... but I hope I'm wrong :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I don’t mean to be an alarmist 🤨 but I’ll just leave this here.

Remind me what was her last post?? Was this the caption??

IF UR A FREE BRITNEY ADVOCATE WHO LIVES IN LOS ANGELES, CALL 911 TO GET THEM TO GO DO A WELFARE CHECK ON BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS & DEMAND THE POLICE NOT LEAVE HER HOME UNTIL THEY SEE AND HEAR DIRECTLY FROM BRITNEY- ALONE- THAT SHE IS TRULY OKAY!! #FreeBritney #WhereIsBritney

• Love 6
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney Spears is sending a “powerful” message by deleting her Instagram amid her 13-year conservatorship, a source exclusively told Page Six on Tuesday.

“She’s happy and in a great place,” the source said, adding, “and silence can be a powerful thing and a powerful message.”

The insider affirmed, “This was her decision.”

The source also shared that the “Overprotected” pop star, 39, is taking some time away from social media “in light of the successful path that she’s been on and continues to be on [following] the news of [her engagement].”

yeah I don't like this. specially after the last post. I hope it's true though, and that she's fine

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Maybe she is just done with it?, she is already going through so much personally, can't even picture millions of random strangers weighing in on my situation when they don't even know half the truth.

And let's face it she has always cared the tabloids and comments, she used to read the magazine back then, it's just the way she is, she is probably protecting herself

• Love 3

Maybe she was under some type of obligation through the Cship to keep her instagram active (it was after all a hybrid business model).

But now that it’s coming to an end she doesn’t feel the need to be on social media.

She probably just wants to redo the garden, get married, have a baby. And receive as little attention to any of that as humanly possible.

Reclaim the narrative Britney!