Britney's perfume has allegedly grossed $1.5 BILLION. 0.1% of that is 100M. You're telling me she's only worth HALF of 0.1% of what her perfum has brought in?

8 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Beyoncé
album sales: 115m
Net worth: $420m 

Jennifer Lopez
album sales: 70m
Net worth: $400m

Katy Perry
album sales: 143m
Net worth: $300m

Lady Gaga
album sales: 125m
Net worth: $320m

Christina Aguilera
album sales: 75m
Net worth: $160m

Britney Spears
album sales: 100m
Net worth: $60m

Either a lot of money is missing or someone spent all of them (which would be really against the idea of conservatorship tbh). We have to remember that Britney also toured actively from 2013 to 2018, selling out almost every night with average ticket price being $150 so her tour grossed like $500k-900k per night. I mean of course there is taxes and royalties and salaries of all the people around but let's be real, there's no way her net worth is under $100 million when she can only spend around $2000 per week (~100k per year) and has lived in the same mansion since like 2015. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Wait that can’t be accurate m, Beyoncé has over 115m album sales ? You must’ve included destiny child 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Beyoncé

Jennifer Lopez

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Christina Aguilera

Britney Spears

Either a lot of money is missing or someone spent all of them (which would be really against the idea of conservatorship tbh). We have to remember that Britney also toured actively from 2013 to 2018, selling out almost every night with average ticket price being $150 so her tour grossed like $500k-900k per night. I mean of course there is taxes and royalties and salaries of all the people around but let's be real, there's no way her net worth is under $100 million when she can only spend around $2000 per week (~100k per year) and has lived in the same mansion since like 2015. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

This is not true, Britney album pure is 98M + 15M DVD + 35M EAS = 148M Albums alone 

Beyonce you have included with DC. Don't check Chartmasters they deflate and a lot of websites have told them to ignore it, Beyonce with heavy play listing and streaming is 87M albums only. 

Britney's sales from music is not going into her estate according to SW! 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, britneyausfan said:

not sure where you learnt maths but .1% of 1.5B is 1.5M

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I think there's a cultural difference.

For English dialects, a billion means 1,000,000,000 (one thousand million).

In other languages, I'm not sure which ones, but at least in Spanish, that number is called exactly that, a thousand million, whereas a billion means 1,000,000,000,000, or a million millions. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Beyoncé

Jennifer Lopez

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Christina Aguilera

Britney Spears

where are you getting your numbers from?

Katy did not sold over 100 million albums not here on Earth not on the Moon not on Mars not in Hell. I think you're getting it mixed with record sales.

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I think there's a cultural difference.

For English dialects, a billion means 1,000,000,000 (one thousand million).

In other languages, I'm not sure which ones, but at least in Spanish, that number is called exactly that, a thousand million, whereas a billion means 1,000,000,000,000, or a million millions. 

It’s simpler than that. I used the number I found on google but then did quick math for a flat billion for “even” easy numbers which definitely appears confusing. It makes a little more sense in the post. I caught it immediately but you can’t edit titles and chose not to respond initially but since half the comments are about this…

15 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It’s simpler than that. I used the number I found on google but then did quick math for a flat billion for “even” easy numbers which definitely appears confusing. It makes a little more sense in the post. I caught it immediately but you can’t edit titles and chose not to respond initially but since half the comments are about this…

I see

you should be able to edit titles though, if you click Edit on the first post, it should look like when you're first creating the thread, and there you can change the title 

5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I feel like Britney can be easily manipulated (I don't mean that in a negative way) and a lot of shady business deals happened. The conservatorship has said they are protecting her from people taking advantage of her when they are doing the same thing. All of it is questionable.  

None of the businesses done from 2008 to date were done by her, everything had to be overseen and approved by her conservators.

I don't think she was bankrupt before the conservatorship, or otherwise her family would've been struggling too, or in so much debt that even after earning so much these years she only has $60M. 

There's obviously a lot that is not being reported, the thing is they'll have to prove where that money is, and also why was it left out of the conservatorship reports. 

Yes, as has been said this is maybe why team con has been in such a panic for quite a while now. Where is the money? Dad Spears fought like hell to delay/stop Bessemer Trust getting a look at the books and I think it is maybe one of the reasons he does not want a replacement conservator (forensic accountant) taking over (would rather wrap it all up instead). First impartial deep dive into the books should be very interesting, already looking like multiple complicated transactions, companies set up left, right and center etc. Financial layers to unravel that will take a team of accountants ages, but it will all come out eventually.  Britney may have been badly let down by the probate court financially as this was supposed to protect her estate, not put a self-interested moron in charge of it with dodgy ethics. The greater damage is what has been done to her personally though. What is the point in having money if you can't spend it and have no freedom.