Bonnie McKee reveals a story about the writing of Hold It Against Me

4 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Does anyone still have the original writing sheet with scribbled out lyric ideas Bonnie posted an actual photo of like a decade ago? I don’t feel like searching for it, but someone’s bound to still have it

she just posted it like 2 months ago... Bonnie out here trying to make toks instead of hit songs
:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 1

I used to love that song... 

But Femme fatale is the very sound of 2011 which is extreme clubbing and party dance music because people think that 2012 is the end of the world...

7ah5.gif

So now that we have covid right now. Might as well turn up the music and start the party because 2022 will be the end of the world? 😆

Wait. But the clubs are closed, so...

britney-spears-dance.gif

I'll do this instead. 😆

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, Anticonformity said:

she just posted it like 2 months ago... Bonnie out here trying to make toks instead of hit songs
:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

She posted an actual lyric sheet back in 2011/2012 it wasn’t a video, one of the crossed out lyrics was “so come and hold it against me” or some ****- I think it was in red ink. It’s probably on one of my external drives somewhere, but I don’t feel like combing through it

4 hours ago, HeavenOnHell said:

I used to love that song... 

But Femme fatale is the very sound of 2011 which is extreme clubbing and party dance music because people think that 2012 is the end of the world...

7ah5.gif

So now that we have covid right now. Might as well turn up the music and start the party because 2022 will be the end of the world? 😆

Wait. But the clubs are closed, so...

britney-spears-dance.gif

I'll do this instead. 😆

Sorry hunty but the clubs never closed in phoenix...sorry for ya. And whoever thinks FF is a club bangin dance album...is that you Papa Smurf? Cuz ya weak, that album had like 2 tracks ONLY that ahouldve been allowed anywhere near a club. But even still it was not a club anthem album like u claim. Ew

Edited by SumoCyco2017
Added more ****
1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry hunty but the clubs never closed in phoenix...sorry for ya. And whoever thinks FF is a club bangin dance album...is that you Papa Smurf? Cuz ya weak, that album had like 2 tracks ONLY that ahouldve been allowed anywhere near a club. But even still it was not a club anthem album like u claim. Ew

are u ok

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

So FF is an rnb album now? 

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: