What "Original Doll" Tracks Are Yet To Leak?

What "Original Doll" songs was Britney working on back to back with "In The Zone"?.  Well I think I found a few that Britney wanted to release with Mona Lisa, My Prerogative and Do Somethin'...

"The Fugitive" - Written by Britney Spears, Henrik Jonback, Bloodshy & Avant.

"New" - Written by Britney Spears, Henrik Jonback, Bloodshy & Avant.

"Like I'm Fallin' - Written and produced by Britney Spears, Michelle Bell, Bloodshy & Avant. 

"Follow Me" - Written and produced by Britney Spears, Henrik Jonback, Bloodshy & Avant. A Britney version exists as it was rumoured to be intended for the album but was given to Jamie Lynn for the Zoey 101 theme song.

"Conversations With Myself" - Written and produced by Cathy Dennis, Henrik Jonback, Bloodshy & Avant. 

"Lady B" - Written and produced by Angela Hunte, Nanna Kristiansson and RedOne. 

"Back Off" - Written and produced by Angela Hunte, Nanna Kristiansson and RedOne. 

"Pleasure" - Written and produced by Angela Hunte, Nanna Kristiansson and RedOne.

"I'm Aaaaaight" - Written and produced by Angela Hunte, Nanna Kristiansson and RedOne.

"It Don't Mean A Thing" - Written and produced by Angela Hunte, Nanna Kristiansson and RedOne.

"So Original" - Written and produced by Michelle Bell and Andreao Heard. 

Always Gonna be About Me" - Written and produced by Michelle Bell, Kara DioGuardi and Scott Storch.

"Giving It Up For Love"  - Written and produced by Britney Spears, Kara DioGuardi, Scott Storch and Robert “EST” Waller of Three Times Dope.

"Little Me" - Written by Britney Spears. Britney released a 59-second snippet on her website in 2006.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I want to see original doll era so bad!

somewhere in parallel universe she did it! 
She was the strongest! Confident! Raw and natural! She knew what she wanted and how she wanted! 
p.s. she founded her own label in that era as well and changed her management.. 

Yes she did!!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

She was actually doing 2 albums during that period one that was straight up pop and one that was introspective 

Where’s the source for this though? 99% of original doll info has no actual backing to it. Literally the only confirmation of its existence is the radio interview. Even Michelle bell’s comments from her leaks have been debunked

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Where’s the source for this though? 99% of original doll info has no actual backing to it. Literally the only confirmation of its existence is the radio interview. Even Michelle bell’s comments from her leaks have been debunked

Yes but a lot of the ITZ demos were recommissioned for OD, for instance Michelle's songs Diary Of, Fallin', Take Off, Money, love and happiness. There's a 2014 article where Michelle says Britney wanted to come back to these songs later and release them.