This youtuber speaks badly about Britney

I mean, she might have good intentions, but she basically says Britney definitely needs a conservatorship and that she is a childlike adult, an underdeveloped adult. Then she claims Britney bought the engagement ring and that Sam is a user, looking for clout and trying to impregnate Britney and all that jazz, that the history will repeat itself. She mentions his ex gf as well and how he dumped her for Britney.

Anyway, I saw lots of comments praising the video and agreeing with her words. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 1

A classic example of an individual who thinks she knows what she is talking about, but actually knows absolutely nothing. Full of judgement and ignorance. I also take issue with her assertion she is not prejudiced against people with mental health issues when she seems to interpret needing "help" as having your whole life controlled. In my opinion an "enabler" for the Dad Spears of this world without the emotional intelligence to read between the lines.  

• Love 7

Well this lady is free to share her opinion, problem is her opinion is that a conservatorship is amazing because you have the protection and care of someone as s*xy as Sam.............mmmh girl are you telling us you would like to give up all of your civil rights for pecs and a man's big arms ?...

yeah that's what I thought. 

Go Away Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, kindlewindle said:

Unless she knows Britney and Sam personally how can she possibly judge? 

:flop_britney_candies:

Well this is the creepy thing about her... she always claims that she has 'personal insight' into people's lives because she USED TO BE an editor of Star. As if that someone gives you prophetic access into people's personal lives?

She's really unwell it's scary.

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Eww don't give her attention. She was writing headline's about Britney in 2007 or so, confirmed by her. This pretty much tell you what kind of person she is. She also spoke badly and in a racist way about BTS and so many other people..do not give her attention.

Edit: I also want to mention that she talks about "self help" etc but she doesn't have any credentials, she is not a therapist. I would not take advise on mental health from somebody like her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Now, how did I know who this was gonna be before even opening the thread. You just can’t pay attention to hater loser trash like this, as for the ones agreeing with her, they're trash too and I’m sure every single one of them would be singing an entirely different tune, if they got locked up in Britney’s sitch. Their idiots, pay them no mind.

• Love 2