Britney posts inspiring article: "I’ve waited 13 years and counting for my freedom !!!!! Again ... team #FreeBritney you guys ******* kick *** 💪🏼!!!!!"​

She is taking back control of her life and I'm so happy for her! Even though I'm waiting for her to be out of this hell officially. This has been such a long way, it's so hard to realize that it will be over soon! I can imagine the relief it must be for her.  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I'd be very curious to hear more details in an interview someday. How she found out about the movement, the things she saw, if she researched it on the web and if some information that some people have released has helped her in any way. I'd love to hear all that from her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Oh no. That made me cry. We had many conversations at the time about a lot of things regarding Britney's case but also life in general. He was such a kind-hearted person.  

I mean I cant confirm anything, but I contacted him several times on Facebook and he never answered, and I also text messaged him many times and never got a reply. It could be that he's just become a recluse or never uses social media or changed his phone number - I really don't know. It just makes me sad that I can't reach him. I hope he's ok.

I think this is the best decision she’s made since her public hearing this summer. She needs to lay low, let this play out in her favor and then come back to do everything/anything she wants. I was afraid this would cause her dad to use it against her. It’s too soon, keep your engagement low ey until you’re free Britney. I thought i would never see the day she would be freed because of how powerful Jamie’s team is. #freebritney all the way and counting down the days to her freedom as a human not even an artist.