Britney posts inspiring article: "I’ve waited 13 years and counting for my freedom !!!!! Again ... team #FreeBritney you guys ******* kick *** 💪🏼!!!!!"​

I remember 2019, I wasn’t entirely sure if free Britney was the right thing, I was part of it since the beginning, but there was doubt there if that was really what Britney wanted, or if there was something we didn’t know, and she was happy with the situation, it’s crazy how far we and Britney have come, from not knowing anything, to Britney getting her own lawyer… I’m so happy for her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This has me so emotional....

Thinking back to when she felt forced to tell us everything was ok... She must have truly felt like she would never be free

That post could have ended the FreeBritney movement as we didnt know her "thoughts" up until that point. 

But we perservered for our girl and she finally found her voice and is almost free, and engaged! 

Love her so much, i feel like there has been a disconnect from her and us for many years but Ive never felt so close to her than right now and she deserves this so much

LY Britney :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 3

I'm very emotional about all this too. 

In 2011 i tipped off the Swedish media about this after the infamous interview. 

I asked them to look in to it but was met with silence. 

I left this forum for a long period of time, the times were different here then. If you know you know. 

But I have been following this case for almost 13 years. 

This is so emotional for me.

I also hope Jordan Ross is still here somewhere knowing he wasn't wrong. 

• Love 3

I have a feeling that the movement gave her the push that she needed because without it she probably already came to terms with the cship being in place forever. It's similar to when someone gets forced into human trafficking. They adopt that identity because that's all they're forced to know. Don't think that Britney's finances weren't controlled back when she first came out and made her millions when she was underage and in control of her parents. Her parents groomed her from an early age so Britney didn't know any better. When the movement caused the courts to have a hearing was when the door opened for her to get out. Many children go through a similar situation as we are all sponges that absorb everything at that age that I think Britney it touching on with that article. Children are all influenced by the ones around them like their parents or friends. I can relate to that because as a kid it was really hard to find my identity especially when there were bad influences around me. You just got to remember that you're your own person and as Britney said it best when asked in an interview what she would tell her younger self which was to be true to (ones)self.

• Love 1

That single post from her is gold.

This is the thing with Britney, maybe we don't get everything we want from her or how we want it or when we want it, but when she does deliver... It's always beautiful, and makes my heart rest. That was such a sweet and profound post. She takes her time, but she's always honest and coming from a good place. I love her <3

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I don't even know if hes still alive. Tried contacting him on Facebook several times over the years to no avail. So sad. I loved him.

Oh no. That made me cry. We had many conversations at the time about a lot of things regarding Britney's case but also life in general. He was such a kind-hearted person.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I think once covid lifts we should have a freebritney party. Like a weekend in la or maui. We can screen print our exhale names on tshirts lol imagine if Brit showed up as BananaAlice or something 😂

Just give me a 5 week notice so I can book my flights from Germany! 🤣 thank u, much appreciated Dog Thank You GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1